4.3
Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Great Customer Service

I purchased a beautiful Range Rover from Rose Auto Sales. Jalal was extremely helpful and honest. This has been one of the best experiences purchasing a car.

• Best Customer Service Experience!

I purchased a vehicle from Rose Auto Sale and delayed writing this review in order to give a good and honest review. I am happy to report that I have not had any problems with my new purchase. I was able to buy a great SUV and was very pleased with the no haggle approach given by the sales person Adel. The owner Jalal was fantastic, he was able to get me a great deal with low payments that fit within my budget. I highly recommend going to Rose Auto Sale for your next vehicle purchase.

• WORST AUTO SALES is what they should be called!

WORST AUTO SALES is what this dealer should be called! the absolute worst car buying experience!!!! Rude and don't know anything about cars!!!

• Review

I would like to say that I would like to be in this place. These guys have the best prices in town on cars.

• Review

Great help from you guys. Sam and Moe are great help. Jalal is straight forward guy.

• Thank you!

I wanted to say thank you! Everyone treated me very well through the purchasing process and with no pressure. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to my friends if they are ever looking for a car!

• Owner/Buyer

I have left this place my PH# and e-mail address. As of today they still haven't got in touch with me. Maybe after reading some of the revie. I might give them a call

• Great service, easy process

Great selection of vehicles. The paper work process was simple.

Thank you Nicole. We at Rose Auto Sales in Mission Valley appreciate your feedback. Hope you are enjoying your Mercedes.

Great selection of vehicles. The paper work process was simple.

• Happy Customer

We are very happy with the car it ran great. Thank you for your help and making this transaction easy for us.

Thank you for your feedback Robert. We hope you love your Mercedes GL 450! Thank you for your business!

• Happy Customer :)

Thank you so much for working with me and helping me get vehicle. You guys are so awesome and I greatly appreciate what you have done for me.

Thank you Tobey! Enjoy your BMW! We at Rose Auto Sales appreciate your business.