4.2
  • Great Customer Service

I purchased a beautiful Range Rover from Rose Auto Sales. Jalal was extremely helpful and honest. This has been one of the best experiences purchasing a car.

• LOVING MY 2012 HONDA ACCORD

Adel made my car buying experience easy. He helped me get the loan and am now a happy customer. Thank you

Thank you so much Manuel. We are looking for you to buy more cars from us in the future. Please tell your friends and family about us. Thank you so much again.

• unacceptable conditions

I was going to buy a car from them and I was assured it's good condition no previous accidents but the car looked awful. It was definitely curbed a lot m, alignments bad, scratches rusty breaks. Car fax was clean but that's not what the car showed.

I am so sorry that you drove a long way to check out the car but it was not perfect as you expected. Off course the car will have scratches because the car is 2011. However,we also gave discount.

• Dealership All Class

Thank you so much Marcus. We are looking forward to see you again in the future and buy more cars from us.

This was perhaps the best large purchase experience I have ever had. I have bought a home, boat, trailer and several cars and never had an experience like this. I came from Simi to San Diego because Rose had the most competitive price on any later year Armada on Cars.com. Initially when I saw the car there was some wear underneath the bumper I noticed in photos. Before I even went to get the car, Jalal had the issue corrected and repainted late the night before so I would be happy. I took the train to San Diego and Adel picked me up promptly and even gave me a mini tour of San Diego. Super cool guy. Jalal presented an interest rate that was not only good but pretty much the lowest rate he could get at my credit score. Trish was an excellent finance manager and treated me well. The truck is amazing. I hung with them for most of the day waiting to finalize and they made me feel at home. The best part I wasn't happy with the rear brakes when I got home so Jalal paid for them to be replaced at no charge to me without question. This dealership is a class act all around. I would recommend them to my family.

• Audi A3

Thank you so much. We hope you come back again to buy another car from us.

We showed up on a Sunday unannounced. The vehicle we were looking for was on a different lot. And Freddy took the time to locate the vehicle we were interested in drive over his own vehicle to grab the Audi A3 we were looking for A+ service. Financing took all of 20 min. And we were out the door. Best price in California that's why we drove from LA. A+++

Thank you so much. We hope you come back again to buy another car from us.

• Best Customer Service Experience!

I purchased a vehicle from Rose Auto Sale and delayed writing this review in order to give a good and honest review. I am happy to report that I have not had any problems with my new purchase. I was able to buy a great SUV and was very pleased with the no haggle approach given by the sales person Adel. The owner Jalal was fantastic, he was able to get me a great deal with low payments that fit within my budget. I highly recommend going to Rose Auto Sale for your next vehicle purchase.

• WORST AUTO SALES is what they should be called!

WORST AUTO SALES is what this dealer should be called! the absolute worst car buying experience!!!! Rude and don't know anything about cars!!!

• Review

I would like to say that I would like to be in this place. These guys have the best prices in town on cars.

• Review

Great help from you guys. Sam and Moe are great help. Jalal is straight forward guy.

• Thank you!

I wanted to say thank you! Everyone treated me very well through the purchasing process and with no pressure. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I will recommend you to my friends if they are ever looking for a car!