4.5
151 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Southlake Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • no pressure, friendly environment!!

I am 100% satisfied with both my salesman, Juan and financial advisor, Tom. Both made the car buying process very easy. I never felt pressured into buying one of their vehicles. No stereotypical car sales experience here!

• Zack is the best salesman

My daughter and I worked with Zack and he was able to find her the car she wanted at the best price. Nice friendly place to shop.

• Great family feel
    September 29, 2017

I was beyond thrilled to purchase my (first) own new car. Damian Thomas was not that "typical salesman". From the moment I arrived, I felt like my needs and wants were listened to and acknowledged. I truly did not feel pressured one bit and that was the biggest positive that stuck out. He was actually the one who pulled up the car that I ended up buying - without me even seeing it on the lot. I think that expresses such a huge amount of consideration on his part. My experience at Southlake Nissan was extraordinary and that was thanks to Damian Thomas. Zeus and Pat of course kept things running along smoothly and for that, I am grateful. I would absolutely recommend Southlake Nissan in a heartbeat and you can thank Damian for that. My first car buying experience was great from start to finish!

• New car
    September 6, 2017

Southlake Nissan has a great atmosphere and they care about their customers.Nick Spiru was very helpful and hes is a great asset to your company.

• Giving God The Glory
    August 31, 2017

So thankful that I Met Nick Spiru😍he was just wonderful so thoughtful and so so caring,he is definitely a People Person And Was So very helpful, But than everyone was. I will recommend everyone to Southlake Nissan Where They Do Make Dreams Come True......Thank You All So Very Much, Love Darlene Reynolds 😘😘😘😘

• Nick Spiru
    August 28, 2017

First time Nissan buyer and Nick was very helpful and knowledgable. He was friendly along with the rest of the staff. I'd recommend if you're looking for a new car, choose Nissan.

• Thank you so much.
    August 19, 2017

Nick Spiru was above and beyond helpful . Wonderful salesman as well as a friend , Excellent service and help of all kinds to put me in my own vehicle that suited me to perfection.

• So very thankful
    July 30, 2017

I'm so thankful for all the hard work Will B., Zeus M., and whoever else was involved in helping me drive off the lot with a car. They really worked with me and the level of credit I was working with. They never gave up, and if they did, they hid it very well. I don't really like leaving reviews unless I received horrible service, but I think this is the best way to show my appreciation. I definitely will be sending others your way. Thank You, thank you, thank you!!!

• Nick Spiru was wonderful to work with.
    July 16, 2017

This by far was one of the best experiences I have had purchasing a new vehicle. Nick was great to work with and everyone at the dealership was very friendly making the whole experience exceed my expectations

• Happy Nissan owner
    July 11, 2017

Will is the best very professional.,and took care of all my needs im a very happy Nissan owner thanks to Will ..thanks will great salesman