New 877-860-8309 Dealer Website
Used 877-799-9277 Email Dealer
Service 888-365-8934

• Exactly how you wish car buying would go. Service.

After 40 years of buying cars for me, my wife, and my children, I will have to change my way of talking about car dealerships because of the excellent service given us start to finish at Mullinex Ford. I kept waiting for the pressure from a hard salesman at some level but it never happened. Well informed but not too eager, no inquiries into my personal life, made every effort and finally found The vehicle with all the features we wanted at the same price as those on the lot. there was not a single moment that felt dishonest or disingenuous. Completely transparent as to cost. Because of the totally positive experience I am writing this, my first review ever. And my advice is this: good luck if you have to buy a new car, but good choice if you go to Mullinex Ford.

• Test Drive

We made an appointment to test drive a 2016 Ford Explorer. When we arrived, our saleswoman, Lindrea, had the vehicle out front and ready to go. She was great to work with and we ended up buying the Explorer. We highly recommend Mullinax Ford and Lindrea.

• Great experience

I had a great time here. No problems at all went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of.

• East Side Location

We were so impressed with the entire staff during our truck purchase. There was no pressure and the professionalism was evident during the entire process. We will definitely use this location for future business and would recommend them to anyone.

• Happy buyer.

A very low pressure straight forward buying experience. No tricks, no games. Very satisfied with the used car we picked. Would recommend to others and would likely but from them again.

• Trade in for brand new truck

We had a great experience with the West-side Mullinax Ford of Olympia dealership. The sales rep called us back after finding what we were looking for. We went in and there was no hassling or pushing us to buy. It was a smooth process once we decided to trade in our truck for the new one. They answered all of our questions and concerns. We didn't wait long while our paperwork was going to finance. They took care of us while we were waiting. Once we signed everything, they showed us how things work inside the new truck...lots more gadgets then we are used to!!! They were great!

• great experience at mullinax ford

We looked high and low for a new car.No luck, until we came to mullinax ford.. Our salesman Chad James was helpful and guided us through the purchase of our ford focus. We appreciate the service given to us. Thank You, Judy

• Great Experience

Michael Sheffield was a pleasure to work with getting what we wanted. Dedicated to the customer. Came in on his day off to close the deal after spending hours with us the day before. Reccomend them highly for that friendly no pressure new car buying experience. Great pricing too!

• Awesome Service

Troy my salesman was awesome, they are a no-hassle car dealership and offered top notch prices for my trade-in. Great dealership!

• Lorenze

Great experience with this Mullins ford dealership. Would recommend to anyone.

Great experience with this Mullins ford dealership. Would recommend to anyone.