Mullinax Ford Of Olympia

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 188 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Exactly how you wish car buying would go. Service.
    December 3, 2016

After 40 years of buying cars for me, my wife, and my children, I will have to change my way of talking about car dealerships because of the excellen...t service given us start to finish at Mullinex Ford. I kept waiting for the pressure from a hard salesman at some level but it never happened. Well informed but not too eager, no inquiries into my personal life, made every effort and finally found The vehicle with all the features we wanted at the same price as those on the lot. there was not a single moment that felt dishonest or disingenuous. Completely transparent as to cost. Because of the totally positive experience I am writing this, my first review ever. And my advice is this: good luck if you have to buy a new car, but good choice if you go to Mullinex Ford.

They make car buying easy with no strings attached
    April 14, 2018

Traveled all the way from Wisconsin to Olympia Washington to purchase a particular (hard to find) model with Mullinax Ford. The upfront/out the door p...rice had no strings attached. They are honest and friendly. Exceptional treatment provided to me knowing that I would not be back for service since I lived 1,750 miles away. Salesperson Casey was terrific.

Buying a new car
    April 3, 2018

on their web site as to what car that I wanted and brought it to the dealer. Claudia was excellent, went and got the car for a test drive and I got e...verything I wanted on it. Excellent service.olympia

New Truck Purchase
    March 14, 2018

Excellent customer service when buying my new truck. I knew what I wanted and they worked to ensure that I was able to get just that.

New F-350
    March 2, 2018

We bought a new truck sales and financing guys were great, truck is awesome. However, we experienced an issue with the doors touching each other when ...we open rear passenger door. Stopped in on a Saturday to make arrangements to get it fixed. My wife took the truck in on a scheduled day, left it for the day only for the service writer to tell her we have a alignment problem on the door and she needs to take it to a body shop get it looked at and make an appointment. This is something we thought the service department would have done when they had the car for the day. So far service department is 0 for one.

New Truck Purchase
    February 25, 2018

Very friendly staff. They do what they say they are going to do, or find a way to make it right. Did not waste my time.

Great service provided by Ben at Mullinax Ford!!!!
    January 31, 2018

Our sales person, Ben, was great! He found the car I wanted, and made it easy for me to complete the purchase. Everyone was very pleasant and polit...e.

Great experience!
    January 23, 2018

Definitely a 5 star experience. Our salesperson, Skip, was outstanding. Sincere, genuine and a blast to work with Skip seamlessly led us through th...e selection and buying process. Finance folks were professional and efficient. We really enjoyed the experience and will look for Skip when purchasing our next vehicle.

Ms.Mo2
    January 21, 2018

No follow thru from online customer service. In dealership was easier to get questions answered. Also a lot of confusion from sales staff to managemen...t on things that were said. Did appreciate how easy and quick the paperwork was-that part took maybe 5 minutes.

Great Experience
    January 13, 2018

Our salesperson was very informative and helpful and not at all pushy. The posted sale price makes life way easier than the normal negotiation back an...d forth. The sales manager was also very hands on and upfront with our trade in value and just being super friendly!

Mullinax Ford Of Olympia