Bluff City Jaguar Land Rover

• Cary P

Great team at Bluff City. Super cars, nice staff, efficient buying process. All the documentation is electronic so it makes buying really easy. It is a great dealership to really enjoy your buying experience.

• FX555555555555555555555555555

Excellent.... Specifically.... the Receptionist, Donna, sets tone for all my visits by making me feel welcome and comfortable in your facility... give her a pay raise... she makes your organization look professional.... and shows that Bluff City cares for the customerl!

• Service at Jaguar Dealership

A great facility for Jaguar service. We went there for regular service check. The service was top of the line. The waiting area had an separate room for our daughter to play. Coffee, water, soda, and snacks were there to eat or drink.

• Great service- Chad Henze is the best

Chad is honest and is good about watching out for the customers best interest.

Chad is honest and is good about watching out for the customers best interest.

• EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

It's been both a pleasure and an honor to be a repeat customer of Bluff City Jaguar -Memphis. Thanks dearly!

• Service Maintenance

Took my Jaguar in for maintenance service, oil change etc., dealer performed a yearly service check on the vehicle and noted that the brakes would need to be replaced, which I authorized them to go ahead and perform the service, I was provided a loaner car, which was very convenient since I had several errands to run, the services were completed later that afternoon and the car was washed and cleaned. The service was excellent, I thought the charges for the brake repairs were a little high ..... but it is a Jaguar .....nice job.

• A +++++ Service Department!

Every time I have been to Bluff City Land Rover, I have been made to feel like a Queen, given the Royal Treatment! Am VERY happy with my car purchase and the Service Department has been wonderful to work with!

• Owner of LR2

I was disappointed that I had to have my power steering fluid flushed and redone as they did it in August of 2013. I don't recall having to have it redone on my Cadillac or my Maxima that I owner prior to this one.

• Recent Range Rover service

Always a pleasure to deal with Bluff City Land Rover. Chad and the whole team in service provide first class service every time. They operate with integrity at every level and deliver what they promise. I highly recommend their dealership sales and service.

• Sales

Excellent customer service and buying experience. Experienced sales team.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make your car buying experience great! We appreciate you! -Jaguar Land Rover Bluff City

Excellent customer service and buying experience. Experienced sales team.