BMW of West Houston

New (866) 731-3485 (866) 731-3485
Used (888) 841-3164 (888) 841-3164
Service (888) 254-9816 (888) 254-9816

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buy your BMW from Tommy!

Just purchased another BMW from Tommy Luk. This time a 2022 BMW X3 M40i. This makes my second purchase from Tommy. He is always very helpful and responsive and I am not an easy customer to deal with. Love the car and the excellent customer service from Tommy and how easy it is to deal with him. Even the finance part was a great experience. Saad was my finance person and he took great care of me as well. Very smooth and easy transaction. Highly recommend them both. So happy with my new purchase.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Had a fantastic car buying experience with Olga G at BMW...

Had a fantastic car buying experience with Olga G at BMW West this past Saturday !!! Olga took such great care of every little detail and managed to remove all the stress out of this process!! She kept me updated during the design, manufacturing & delivery phases, which I really appreciate ! The day the car came in to the dealership she got it ready in a few hours and even tinted the windows for me 🤩🤩🤩 Olga was honest and worked with me, without bamboozling or sale tactics . This is what a car buying experience should be all about - HASSLE FREE with PREMIERE customer service !!! Thank you Olga !!! I 💕 my new ride and you made it happen!!!

Dealer response

Shev.gut, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of West Houston. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at BMW of West Houston!

1.0

the service dept. is horrible. i have been trying to get...

the service dept. is horrible. i have been trying to get some warranty work done for over a month. My sales advisor will not respond. After complaining for 2 weeks my service advisor finally called back simply to lie to me about the process. this is by far the worst experience ive had with any dealership. needless to say i will not give them any more of my money!!!!

Dealer response

Young.darrell72, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (855) 627-3055 to speak to our manager, Maria Moncada Alaoui directly.

Sales advisor was awesome and made the process smooth and...

Sales advisor was awesome and made the process smooth and easy

Dealer response

Johandebo, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Just got a 330 from Jose Martell. Love the car but I...

Just got a 330 from Jose Martell. Love the car but I bought because of Jose. The guy knows his stuff and has a sense of humor. I left there feeling like I’ve known him for a long time. I will refer friends and family to Jose.

Dealer response

D-mo, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of West Houston. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Excellent team! From the salesman to the finance group....

Excellent team! From the salesman to the finance group. Will be going back for another purchase.

Dealer response

Hou.jei.jei, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of West Houston! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

What a great experience

I just bought a 2018 BMW M4 Convertible competition and had the BEST buying experience ever. I saw the car on autotrader, emailed the dealership that I was interested in the car and Tommy Luk called me right back. We went over the car details and agreed on a price. Tommy sent me the application which I filled out and sent right back to him. He literally had the loan approved and done in an hour and the finance Manager Lourdes was amazing1!! I live in AZ, so they sent a mobile notary out the next day, once the paperwork was signed they shipped the car and I had it the next day. I will call Tommy for any future BMW purchases. I would highly recommend the dealership to everyone!!

Dealer response

Nathan Nordstrom, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of West Houston! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

peterk@pvfresources.com

My service advisor David McCormick as always took excellent care of me and my car. From returning my call in very short time, true scheduling my appointment, securing a loner car while my car was serviced, by making sure all the items requiring servicing were taken care off on my vehicle, even waiting for me cutting into his lunch hour to drop my car. is been long time since I had as pleasant experience dealing with anyone on the service side of any business as I had dealing with David. Thank you David.

Service

Came in to get an oil change and David provided great customer service; made the process go smoothly.

X3 Vehicle Maintenance

Great above average. Ms. Wolf is a professional Service advisor. I fully recommend her