Lowery Brothers Motors

Average based on 892 reviews
  • Best truck buying experience ever!

Best experience ever. Everyone friendly and helpful!! Worth the travel from Florida!

after reading your review we are grateful that you decided to choose Lowery Brothers for all your purchasing needs. Thank you once again from the entire Team, we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

• TRUCK

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely do business with them again.

• K M's New Cadillac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For starters, the dealership was really nice when I pulled up on the lot. The atmosphere was very very friendly and they treated me like family. Jeff was my salesman and he did a MAGNIFICENT job. He made sure that this was the vehicle that I really wanted and he made me feel comfortable about my decision. He didn't hassle me at all about the price and he actually made sure that the vehicle was in my budget. I would never purchase a vehicle if the atmosphere isn't friendly and I don't care how much I love the vehicle or how good it looks. I thank God and my mom for recommending this dealership to me. A++++++ service. Everyone is very entertaining and there was never a dull moment while I waited on my vehicle to be detailed. They even gave me a full tank of gas and you don't get that anymore at most dealerships. I would recommend Lowery Brothers Motors to anyone. I don't know how it will be for you, but for me, it was a pleasure dealing with these guys. GREAT JOB!!!!!!! God Bless You ALL!!!!

• Best buying experience

Owen was great to work with!! Thank you guys so much for your help and getting us in and out.

• mercedes C300

Very good experience buying a car form here. people are friendly and easy to work with

• tahoe

carmela plillips did a wonderfull job helping find my family a suv

carmela plillips did a wonderfull job helping find my family a suv

• My New Truck

Joseph did a really good job , I like the way he assisted us. I am satisfied with my buy thank you joseph !

• Great Deal, Great Sales team

This is our 2nd auto purchased from Lowery Brothers. We really like doing business here.

• dodge

very friendly service they worked very hard at getting me into the car that I wanted. I would tell anyone to go their if they are looking for a great car at a great deal

• ALTIMA

Car salesman was great! Explained everything very well and went out of her way to help me out.