Advantage Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

712 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Advantage Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • How All Dealers Should Be

My family and I had an amazing experience at advantage Toyota. Shana Harrison (Sales Consultant) was a delight to have and made our experience very ea...sy going. She has a funny personality , which made it all the better. She was also delightful and made us feel welcomed. She was straightforward in her explanations and helped answer all the questions we had. I'm 18 years old and plan on going to advantage Toyota for all my future cars. Mohammed was a pleasure as well. The anticipated stress of a hard sale was not warranted. We would highly recommend Shana, Mohammed, and the entire staff we dealt with.

Thank you so much for sharing your car-shopping experience with us, Michelle... There's nothing quite like being 18 and driving your first car... esp...ecially when it's a RAV4! We concur; Shana is indeed the epitome of easygoingness... and Mohammed's known for making his clients feel relaxed and insuring that they're well informed. We look forward to dealing with you in the future; don't for a moment hesitate to contact Shana, Mohammed, or any of us at the dealership if you have any questions, or if we can help you in any other way. May you have many safe and happy travels in your new RAV4. -Marty from Advantage Toyota Scion

• Service

Everything was on time. The service was excellant. Angel was incredibly nice polite and efficient. I got my truck back when expected. The cost was re...asonable

Overall Experience

• Everything was very timely. The all state agent and the lea

Very good service clean showroom knowledgeable salesman clean vehicles. All areas of service very helpful and respectful, well dress employees. Will... definitely refer others also.

Overall Experience

• Great service at Advantage Tpyota!

We have two Toyotas and always book with Andy. He is fast and gets the job done! The service is efficient and is done correctly.

• OK, WAIT WAS TOO LONG.

ARRIVED 10AM, DEPARTED 2PM. WHY? HAD OIL CHANGE AND FLAT FIXED. ALSO, THEY REPARED SEAT BELT JAM. THAT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED DELAY. HOWEVER, THEY DID AN E...XCELLENT JOB.

• Two time repeat customer

We always get great attention and great service from Advantage. This is our 3rd RAV4 from Advantage. Joe was very helpful with returning our old car, ...and helping with our new car.

• Friendly and Comfortable service

Tracy went above and beyond to accommodate me during my visit to the dealership. He really cares about providing a pleasant experience. And always kee...p the interest of the customers in mind. For that reason, I will most likely return for my next service.

• Required maintenance

Michael was very courteous and professional. He made sure I understood all that was going to be done on the car, and that all was covered under maint...enance. It was nice to see that type of professionalism so early in the morning.

Overall Experience

• Pleasant and efficient.

Angel helped me with my car. He explained what was covered and also helped me with a small problem I was having. He gave me an explanation as to what ...would be done and afterwards told me exactly what was done. Angel was very kind and efficient! He made the experience very easy for me. He also explained what was needed moving forward. I left not having any concerns about my car. It was very nice dealing with someone like Angel who was so helpful in every way!

• Excellent

Had my car serviced for 10k maintenance and service was great and fast. The agent who saw me Jeffery, was courteous and explained everything that wou...ld be done that day. Thank you for the great service.

Advantage Toyota