• Outstanding Service

Outstanding service. Above and beyond at every turn. Hard to believe a used car salesmen is honest but Tom and his daughter are the best of the best. The only place I will ever buy a car again. If he doesn't have it he can get it.

• Review for Tom Cater Auto Sales

excellent service. was in fast and easy. everything with the process went smoothly. I would recommend toms automotive to anyone. great customer service.

• Tom Cater Auto Review

Tom Cater Auto Sales was very helpful and courteous throughout the entire process of buying a car. They held the car for me while I was having difficulties and were very nice and understanding. An overall great place to buy a car!

• Review for Tom Cater Auto Sales

We had a great experience! Everyone was helpful and friendly. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend this business!

• Wonderful Staff

Exceptionally easy to work with. Awesome customer service. Will be back again.

Exceptionally easy to work with. Awesome customer service. Will be back again.

• Tom Cater Auto Sales Making My Dreams Come True !

I came into Tom Caters to look for a car and found the perfect car for a great price , they were very nice and very helpful .

• Best dealership around!

I have purchased my last 5 vehicles from here and my family also purchases from here. Best quality used vehicles in town ...not to mention very honest.

• great service very friendly and honest

Great service,very friendly and honest.Highly Recommened

Great service,very friendly and honest.Highly Recommened

• Better than the Central Ave Strip!!!!

What can I say other than a great place to do business. I came to Tom Cater Auto Sales to let them know that I needed a vehicle and that I drove 20,000 miles a year for business. They were able to show me a 2001 Grand Prix in great shape. Car, price and service was better than I have had anywhere else! I have sent 3 of my friends to buy cars from them! Like I said "A great place to do business"

• A Big Thanks

just a thank you to Tom Cater Senior for taking care of my daughter Brooke Puthoff s car very nice and honorable of you!