Findlay Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

I love my new car
    September 27, 2017

Great purchase experience! Garry took his time with me to make sure I purchased the right car for me. Everyone I talked with was was happy and helpful.... The manager took the time to explain all the figures with me. The best car buying experience of my life!

Thank you Lucy! We welcome you to the Findlay Family!

I got my dream car
    August 20, 2017

I went down to findlay nissan and I met with a dealer named Clinton Green. He was the friendliest dealer I have met so far. I picked out a selection o...f cars that I wanted to buy and I couldnt get any of them unfortunately,. I got a call the next day from Clinton and he told me he thought he found the one car for me. I went down to the dealership and I test drove a dodge challenger and knew it was the car for me. I got it financed and now Im driving my dream car. Clinton went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met. Thank you

We are so happy that you were able to get into your dream car! Thank you so much for doing business with us and welcome to the Findlay Family!

Thanks Chris!
    August 12, 2017

They beat everyone's price. Did it all over the phone. Chris had me and my 3yr old out in just over an hour. Thanks man!

Congrats on your new vehicle Ben! Welcome to the Findlay Family!

Great Experience!
    May 22, 2017

Tim and Dave made the car buying experience a pleasant one! Very thorough with everything and got me out the door in a shorter time than I expected. G...reat customer service!

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your business to our dealership and welcome you to the Findlay Family!

Not a good experience
    March 29, 2017

I bought and 2013 Nissan Frontier, knowingly signed the "No-return" form but within a week had regrets. Called the salesman to try to trade it in for ...a Titan, salesman (Garry) took my number and never called back. Before my first payment was due the passenger seat belt needed to be replaced, not Findley's fault, while it was in i asked them to check alignment. During the inspection the tech mentioned the brakes were rusty and may/will vibrate. Shouldn't that be checked before selling? i get an email from Findley asking about my experience. Their response? Yes salesman should've called you back, the rusty brakes are jsut part of living in North Idaho, what the what? I have a 98 Dodge Ram and have lived here my entire life and the brakes are not rusty, and then they suggested to come in and look around and try to win back my business, um no!

David, I am very sorry to hear about the experience that you had with us. I wanted to remind you that we did everything we could to change your expe...rience around! I spoke with the Sales Representative, Garry, and he mentioned that he did, in fact, try to reach out and call but got no answer. He left a voicemail and did not get a return call. We put all of our vehicles through a 160-point inspection before we put them up for sale and this vehicle did not have rust on the brakes when we sold it. We would be more than happy to show you the inspection results! You did, in fact, give us the opportunity to earn your business again. We showed you more for your Frontier trade-in than you paid for it in the first place with us! We also had a pre-owned Titan that you said you liked, and we were able to get the payments right where you wanted them. You still did not accept the deal. I apologize if there was some sort of miscommunication with the Internet Manager, but it looks as if she tried her very beset in turning your experience around but you did not accept it. We thank you for your business with us in the past.

Great service
    July 21, 2015

Excellent service, thank you very happy with our new car

Jessica, Thank you so much for your review of your experience here with us at Findlay Nissan. Remember to get your first oil change on the house! Onc...e again thank you for your purchase and welcome to the Findlay Nissan Family!

Great Experience w/Garry @ Findlay Nissan
    July 24, 2014

I worked with Garry as my salesman. He was great!! Took the time to find out what we actually wanted in a car and then showed us all options in the pr...ice range we told him. Very knowledgeable and friendly (even as my wife kept switching car colors). Financing done with Brad...didn't try to oversell add on products. Explained what options were and asked if we wanted them. Told them who I wanted to finance through and they only worked on that one option. Didn't pull the old 4 square with crazy payments. Found the car, agreed on a price, then did the financing...the way it should be!! Great job Findlay Nissan team.

J Morgan, Thank you so much for becoming one of our very appreciated customers. It delights us to hear you had such an excellent experience! Once aga...in welcome to the Findlay Nissan family and feel free to swing on by anytime to grab a cookie from our service department! Sincerely, The Findlay Nissan Family

Findlay Nissan