4.2
  • Ugly Way Of Doing Business

I started having problems on the car I purchased. It was working fine when I tested it but gave several problems 2-3 days after I purchased the car. I think they do simple repairs to mask the problems and sell the cars with problems. This is an ugly way of doing business!

Sorry but not true, you know we gave you a 30 day unlimited mileage warranty, I find it odd that we haven't received one phone call from you, Sincerely Long Bros.

• Would recommend buying a car from long Brothers

Jim was very professional and helpful. We are very happy with the car we purchased for our daughter.

Thank you for your business and the review, we look forward to doing business in the future, thanks Jim.

• Great and friendly service!

Unfortunately I was looking for a car dealership that offered financing and they do not, but they were very nice and helpful with my situation.

Thank you for the review. Long Bros.

Thank you for the review. Long Bros.

• AMAZING CAR GRACE!!!

Thank you very much for the review, it was great doing business with you, we look forward to doing business again, thanks Jim.

Purchased a 1996 GM Saturn from these guys 6 years ago (April 2010). Mileage: 71,000 cost $2600. I'm Still Driving IT! It now has a blown head gasket as of 2014, but starts every single day! No stall out. She just keeps starting and driving. Just replaced the PCV and Waterpump this year (2016). Was told to junk her a year ago, but she still managed to pass the eCheck! Tech stated that "the Lord" is with this car! Thanks Long Brothers!!!

• Great experience with Jim!

Thank you very much for the review and it was my pleasure doing business with you folks, thanks Jim.

We had been looking for for a reliable used car for my teenage son and were very discouraged after going to other dealers and so many online scams. Before going to see Jim, I spoke with him on the phone about the car we were interested in buying. He assured me that the car was there, we could test drive it, he had the maintenance records and the CarFax. Jim had the car ready for the test drive when we got there and answered all of our questions. He worked with us with regard to our budget and we came to good terms. After we left with the car, we had a friend who is a mechanic look at it and everything checked out to be in great mechanical condition. He assured us that we got a great deal on a clean car! It was nice to deal with Jim. If we need another vehicle, we will be certain to talk to Jim first !

• 2008 Chevy Malibu

Thank you Deborah and AJ for the review and also for the business, we look forward to doing business again in the future, thanks Jim.

I bought a car for my son AJ. It was his very first car. Initially the purchase started off with issues because we had to take the car back a few times to be looked at. Roy and Jim took control of the situation and went beyond our expectations on getting the car fixed. We appreciate their willingness to assist us in solving the matter and making sure we were happy and satisfied customers. Thanks so much for making this a positive experience for the both of us. AJ is happy to have a good reliable car and I am happy that he is happy. God bless the both of you and your business. Sincerely Deborah and AJ

• 2006 Nissan Murano

Great dealing with these guys. Would recommend Long Bros. if you are looking for a good used vehicle with a good price.

Thank you for the review and it was great doing business with you also, thanks Jim.

• good little gas saver

Hey Allen thanks for the review, it was great doing business with you also, thanks Jim.

Hi my name is allen. First I'd like to say I've been looking for a long time to replace my gas guzzling truck for something small and gas efficient. After going to many car lots. I feel like I was unwelcome. Until my experience with long brother . They were nice professional and patient when dealing with me even tho I am picky. I finally pulled the trigger feeling confident in my purchase. I got a 2005 Toyota corolla for what I believe is a great bargain. I've been driving it for almost 1 months and have had no issues. Thank u long brothers for your time and the great business.

• One happy mom!

Thanks for the review, its great doing business with you also, we look forward to seeing you in the future, thanks Jim.

Last week we purchased A 2005 town and country mini van. This will be my third car coming from long bros. I have never regretted buying any of my cars. Since 2011 we only trust LONG BROS. Thank you guys. <3

• bought another car

Thank you for the review, we look forward to doing business in the future, thanks Jim..

I bought another car from these guys. This time for my sister. She picked out a nice 2008 Chevy Malibu. They helped her feel comfortable and confident in her purchase. The car has no issues and she drives it everyday.thank you long brothers.