3.5
  • Very satisfied customer, not your typical dealer!

We're glad to hear, Andrew! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you next time around!

I recently purchase a 2014 BMW at European Performance. The process was super simple, they had the car I was looking for and worked with both Dave and Ryan on getting me my 328. The price was thousands below other dealers and there were none of the typical pushy sales games. I'm super happy with my car and I will be back when it comes time to trade this one in!

• Emailed them through this website and got no resp.

maybe just visit them in person, they don't check their emails

maybe just visit them in person, they don't check their emails

Ron, we're sorry you didn't get our email. We responded to your inquiry on our A6 less than 15 minutes after receiving it, we would have followed up with a phone call as well but you didn't leave a number. We're always available and happy to help!