(4.8) 2345 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2345 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilsonville Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience

Although we did not end up buying the car we were interested in, we did have a positive experience with the Wilsonville Toyota team. They were profes...sional, courteous and went out of their way to help us. We???ll be back!

Wilsonville Toyota

Thank you for your response, Kathy! We hope to see you again.

• Best car buying experience...hands down!

I recently contacted Wilsonville Toyota after our Sequoia was totaled in a car accident and I am so glad I did. I worked with JSP on the purchase of ...our new 2018 Toyota Sequoia and I will forever be grateful for the time and patience he had with our situation. He made the the purchase of our replacement car an easy, stress-free experience. I will highly recommend JSP and Wilsonville Toyota to all of our friends and family that are in the market for a new car.

• go alex go

seems to me such a nice woman selling cars should be the boss, not just a salesperson....she was great give her a raise....ken

Wilsonville Toyota

Thank you for your awesome review on Alex! We are glad she provided you with a great experience. Have fun in your new Tacoma!

• Always Amazing

I bought my first 4Runner here and had a great experience from buying to coming in for my service. Jenn called me and we purchased a new 4Runner. We l...ove everything about this dealership and Jenn was truly amazing.

Wilsonville Toyota

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you had a great time purchasing your 4Runner with Jenn. Hope to see you again!

• Friendly and easy to deal with

We compared several dealerships and decided to buy our new Camry at Wilsonville Toyota. Salespeople we’re friendly and knowledgeable. We were happy wi...th our experience.

• Great Experience

I have been back and forth on buying a new/used car for over a year now. I worked with Colin the 1st time I came in and drove a used 4runner but was a...lso interested in Tundra. We let him know up don???t we were not buying anything today and he was stayed right by our side, answers all of our questions and wasn???t in a hurry to move us along. Over he next several months our family experienced many changes that made our vehicle choice change a few times. Colin emailed me every so often if something came in on our price range that he thought I might like. No annoying harassment, low pressure just enough to let us know he was still thinking about us. I came in a few times to look at something to figure out if it would work for us (kicking tires so to speak) but he was was never too busy to answer my questions. Life settled down, we finally had a game plan and this past weekend we decided we wanted a brand new 4runner. I called Colin and let him know we were heading in and what we were looking for. He grabbed some keys and had some vehicles ready to look at when we got there. We found excatly what we wanted and started the paperwork. The had the truck cleaned and polished and the paperwork finished while we grabbed some lunch. Came back signed and went through the systems and out the door 30 minutes later. This was the best experience I???ve had buying a new vehicle. I highly recommend Wilsonville Toyota..ask for Colin!

• Great experience

My experience was excellent, from start to finish. Easy and straightforward. I was in and out quickly and Brian was very knowledgeable and pleasant to... work with. I would highly recommend buying a car from Wilsonville Toyota.

• Welcome 2018

While buying a new car was not what I wanted to do, circumstances made it necessary to accomplish this daunting task. They were advised not to sell me... anything, I would buy what I wanted. They constantly answered questions and worked out all the paperwork. Thanks!

Wilsonville Toyota

Hi Jenna, thanks for the great review! Your feedback means a lot to us, and we are glad that you had a positive and pressure-free experience with us. ...Hope you are enjoying your RAV4!

• Car service

Very easy when it comes to checking in and getting your car service. Love Toyota care and hope this type of car service continues once Toyota care is ...up.

Wilsonville Toyota

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

• Great Experience with Alex!!

Alex was so knowledgeable about the Highlanders she was showing us! We never felt rushed or like we were inconveniencing her even though we weren't su...re we if we were purchasing that day! She was recommended to us by a friend and we will recommend her to ours!!

Wilsonville Toyota

Thank you for your kind words, Kellie! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Alex. Hope to see you again!

9155 Boeckman Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070