Wilsonville Toyota

3010 reviews

3010 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilsonville Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 9, 2019

Great service. The employees were friendly, quiet and efficient. Clean facilities and comfortable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who... needs great and reliable service.

December 5, 2019

Wasn't necessarily looking to walk out with a new car... was just "checking out out". After some great service and discussion with JP, he got me into the... vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. It was a very seamless and easy process with here and his team.

John Scott "503JSP" Payne

Custom Car Advocate

(4.9) 108 reviews

December 5, 2019

We worked with John Scott to purchase our 2020 RAV4. He was incredible to work with and easy to get in communicate with via text and phone. We came into... look at RAV4s but he asked us what we were looking for and we told him important features and price range. He was very knowledgeable with the inventory (we didn't walk forever to find a car to look at) and was able to provide first hand reviews of some of the other cars we were interested in. I felt he did a great job making sure that we each liked the RAV4 and that we weren't settling. I appreciated his honesty, personality and professionalism. We came in the next weekend after deliberating, with no pressure from John and purchased the car. That part of the process was informative and straight to the point. We did not feel pressured or uneasy about our decision. The other members of the sales team were friendly and we didn't feel like we were a pawn in a game. I would highly recommend John Scott and anyone at this dealership. It should also be noted we drove 45 minutes to Wilsonville Toyota when there are 3 other locations within 5 miles of us.

John Scott "503JSP" Payne

Custom Car Advocate

(4.9) 108 reviews

December 2, 2019

I am very pleased how Elliott Franzen took care of selling the Toyota Sequoia to me, i strongly recommend him. If you all want to buy cars from Toyota,... Please ask for Elliott Frazen is awesome to work with. Very hassle free environment!

Elliott Franzen

(5.0) 73 reviews

December 2, 2019

Jeff helped me trade in my 2008 Highlander and lease a brand new 2019 Highlander. It was a complex process and I took my time making decisions. I think... I was at the dealership for 6 hours. Jeff stayed with me the whole time and was patient and gracious with me. I never felt pressured or manipulated. He helped me work through the process and the paperwork and I ended up driving away happy (in a much, much better car). I wholeheartedly recommend working with him.

Jeff Dunn

(5.0) 16 reviews

December 1, 2019

We came in and bought a battery for our Venza and went home and put it in and came back for Toyota to check it out and we ended up talking to Chuck and... he had our car washed and cleaned and we ended up with a free battery~! Amazing and so unexpected. We are flying high. Janice and John

Thank you for the great feedback, Janice and John! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some great feedback and we hope to see you again.

December 1, 2019

My new 2020 Tacoma is my second vehicle purchased with Luis's assistance in the past two years. He is knowledgeable of the inventory, respectful of the... customer, and efficient in navigating the process. I was in and out within 2 hours and he made it easy. I'll be revisiting Wilsonville as long as Luis is there to help.

Thank you for the excellent review, Billy! We really appreciate you returning to visit us once again and we're glad Luis took great care of you. Happy... driving!

Luis Lua

(5.0) 10 reviews

Ellie Treinen

Sales Manager

(4.6) 83 reviews

November 30, 2019

Jeff was very personable, knowledgeable and understood all things necessary for our transaction. Great buying experience that was quick and easy! Happy... to recommend Jeff to anyone going to Wilsonville Toyota!

Thank you for the great feedback, Matt! So glad to hear about your great experience. Happy driving!

Jeff Dunn

(5.0) 16 reviews

November 30, 2019

Our sales associate was very helpful in our purchase, he always greeted us with a smile and laughter. Even when things weren't looking favorable to locate... what we wanted he was able to come through with a vehicle that is exactly what we were looking for.

Congratulations on your new Tacoma, Steve! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Hope to see you again!

Azhar Khan

(5.0) 21 reviews

November 29, 2019

Chris is so easy to work with. He listened to what we were looking for and searched for the best and perfect match for us. We asked for him specifically... on this purchase since he helped us out with our last purchase. Exceptional high standards is what Chris stands for. Thank you!

Thank you for the excellent review, Sharon! We appreciate you returning to visit us again. Enjoy your new car!

Christopher Wallace