• Excellent Experience

Very courteous and professional, they went out of their way to make my buying experience fast and pleasurable. I am very pleased with this dealer and the service department is excellent as well.

• Great dealership!

Fast and easy! They are a no haggle dealership, but with they're great prices they beat every dealer we shopped at. Also great team work they got us on the road in 45 minutes!

• Excellent

I visited several dealers before i visited Cars USA, i met Andre he showed me all the features of the car and explained them in detail. He was extremely personable and very knowledgeable. Needless to say i bought a 2014 Honda Accord ex the vehicle is great very low miles i cant believe i didnt come here first could have saved alot of time and gas. Great time great service, great salesmanship. Awesome experience!!!

• Very satisfied!!

The staff was excellent. Everyone was knowledgeable, friendly, and answered all of my questions. Great experience, great service!

• Awesome experience!

Our Mazda 6 is a pure driving joy! Cars USA is a place to buy with confidence that you will get a great price and a great vehicle. Each and every member of their staff treated us as valued customers. That made our experience a great one. We’d refer any family member or friend to your dealership. Thank you guys!

• Fantastic experience!

I had a fantastic experience at Cars USA. They will help you in any way to make you happy and treat you like family.

• Fantastic experience!

• Great from start to finish!

I had a great purchasing experience from start to finish at Cars USA. My salesperson explained the features of the car in a way I could understand. I found the exact right car that fit my needs, wants and budget. I highly encourage car shoppers to go to Cars USA, these people rock!

• Great from start to finish!

• I highly recommend Cars USA!

I purchased my Jeep from Cars USA. These guys are great! I had done all the research on what car I wanted to buy beforehand. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. They have great financing too. They offered me a very low rate and payment, even lower than my own credit union, I had to take it! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality used car, you would not be disappointed!