• Happy Toyota Owner

Our salesperson was great! The car is what I wanted and I would recommend this dealership to others.

• Toyota RAV4 Service and Brakes

Joe Vidrio is the reason I keep coming back to Moss Bros. Toyota for service on my Toyota's he is exceptional.

• Owner 2013 Prius

Ken McCrory is always exceptional in response and attention to customer service. He makes recommendations always prioritizing by order of importance. He sets a standard that all service managers at Moss Brothers should be held to. Thanks Ken! I'll continue to choose Moss Brothers Toyota as long as you're there.

• moss toyota dealer

everything went well.I waited for veh.It was done as expected

everything went well.I waited for veh.It was done as expected

• mo-val. Toyota

I'm not going to the purchase dealer for service because your team does not waste my time.

• Great costumer service and awesome prices

My experience at Moss. Bros. Was very very good, i was given the price that was promised to me, the costumer sevice by Kamal was helpul, transparent and efficient, and the financing was easy. I highly recommend him and this dealership for your next purchased.

Thank you for your kind remarks Mayra. I am glad to hear that our sales team was able to help you. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much, Jayson Moss - General Manager - Moss Bros.Toyota

• Domingo

Very happy with my last service tech very helpful and went over some the the item then the last tech

Thank you for your great remarks Domingo. I am glad to hear that our service team was able to help you. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much, Jayson Moss - General Manager - Moss Bros.Toyota

• Toyota Tacoma purchase

Very good experience in our purchase. Haven't yet had to use the service department. Customer service people have helpful so far.

Thank you for your kind remarks Jerry. I am glad to hear our sales team was able to help you and provide you with an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much, Jayson Moss - General Manager - Moss Bros.Toyota

• Wonderful service advisor Al!

I will never service my car anywhere else! Great service! Thank you Al

I will never service my car anywhere else! Great service! Thank you Al

Thank you for your kind remarks Erica. I am glad to hear that Al was able to help you. We look forward to seeing you again for your next appointment. Thank you very much, Jayson Moss - General Manager - Moss Bros.Toyota

• Service Experience

Always an excellent service rendered when I bring my car in.

Always an excellent service rendered when I bring my car in.

Thank you for your kind remarks Lydio. I am glad to hear our service team was able to help you. We look forward to seeing you again for your next appointment. Thank you very much, Jayson Moss - General Manager - Moss Bros.Toyota