• Marketing Director

This was my first visit to John Kennedy Subaru and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Beginning with General Manager, Anthony Barone and Sales Consultant, Anne Davis the experience was excellent. They work well together to provide an overview of the different vehicles, suggest test drives and sincerely try to match me with the right car. I've leased four Subaru Foresters in a row and wanted to try the Outback if it was affordable. They offered the most competitive price and I now drive a beautiful 2017 Silver Outback. The upgrades from my 2014 Forester are so helpful, particularly the large screen and driving aids (backup and blindspot). Anne took me on a tour of the dealership to meet the Service Manager and a Delivery Specialist who I will sit down with in the near future to review any questions I might have. They offer Shuttle Service and loaner cars. They offer a car wash any time. I highly recommend John Kennedy Subaru. I'm enjoying the Outback more each time I drive it.

• Very nice about it

Unfortunately I got talked into leasing again far from home. I'm not happy about it and I should have gone to John Kennedy first. and he knew it. But he was very nice and professional when I called to cancel my test ride

• Great service

Always like to have my car checked out for winter. The heads-up I got at inspection time warned me to get my brakes checked and so I did and necessary repairs were done so that it wasn't a worry this winter.

• Great sales staff

Our experience was nice, very friendly staff and clean showroom. I had the car I wanted in a reasonable time and I am very happy.

• great service

Pleasant and fast. Service personal are very professional.

Pleasant and fast. Service personal are very professional.

• Excellent as usual

The sales staff, management,financepeople and service are all the best I've encountered over many years of car buying.

• Great dealership for sales & service!

I have purchased 5 Legacy cars from Kennedy Subaru and they have serviced all 5 and I am totally happy with my experience.

• Great Service, Clean facility

My only recommendation is for a better response to call back requests via voicemail message.

• Excellent Service

The process was easy, Tom, Lisa and Kyle were courteous and wonderful, considerate and accomdating

• Gray service

I now live in Florida and can not wait to visit Philadelphia ,and visit John Kennedy Subaru. There service is a 10 . My Outback is always return to me like the the day I bought it