Average based on 25 reviews
  • Great service

Always like to have my car checked out for winter. The heads-up I got at inspection time warned me to get my brakes checked and so I did and necessary repairs were done so that it wasn't a worry this winter.

• Great sales staff

Our experience was nice, very friendly staff and clean showroom. I had the car I wanted in a reasonable time and I am very happy.

• great service

Pleasant and fast. Service personal are very professional.

Pleasant and fast. Service personal are very professional.

• Excellent as usual

The sales staff, management,financepeople and service are all the best I've encountered over many years of car buying.

• Great dealership for sales & service!

I have purchased 5 Legacy cars from Kennedy Subaru and they have serviced all 5 and I am totally happy with my experience.

• Great Service, Clean facility

My only recommendation is for a better response to call back requests via voicemail message.

• Excellent Service

The process was easy, Tom, Lisa and Kyle were courteous and wonderful, considerate and accomdating

• Gray service

I now live in Florida and can not wait to visit Philadelphia ,and visit John Kennedy Subaru. There service is a 10 . My Outback is always return to me like the the day I bought it

• Great Experience

I've had my 2015 Forrester about a month. The buying experience was great and the car is everything it was reported to be in Consumer Reports.

• Richard Demott

Kennedy Org. is a top notch Service provider I have been dealing with them for over 40 years. I had my Mustang { 1967 } serviced in 1967 in Feasterville and for many years later. To the present day FORDS MAZDA SUBARU AND a LINCOLN !