KDK Mitsubishi

Sunday 1:00pm–4:00pm Closed
New (440) 490-4130 (440) 490-4130
Used (440) 644-2011 (440) 644-2011
Service (440) 644-1601 (440) 644-1601

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great place!

Celsio was very nice and helpful. he was polite and helped us with our needs.i recommend coming here and if i ever need another car my fiance and i will be coming back

Dealer response

Hi Dalton, thanks for the kind words. We appreciate the positive feedback on C and the dealership. Enjoy!

4.0

Bought a car

Place is nice and people are friendly. The process was fairly simple. We looked at a car and drove it quickly, service was fast and helpful.

Dealer response

Hi Rhugh, thank you for the 4 star review. We'd love to know what we could've done different to in order to make it a 5 start experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your nicer. newer ride.

1.7

Terrible Communication Skills

This dealership was very bad at communicating with me. When I got there no one really offered to help me. I had to find a dealer and have them help me look at the car I was interested in. No one seemed that interested in helping me and wasn't trying to work with me on getting a car. I wanted to purchase a car and tried to put down a deposit. I told them I couldn't get the cash until the end of the week. They told me they couldn't hold the car for me for a week even with a deposit. I was told I could put down a deposit on Monday if it did not sale over the weekend and they would contact me and give me an update on the car Monday. Monday passed and I did not hear from anyone. I still have not heard back from them.

Dealer response

Hi Greg, we apologize for your negative experience last year. We would like to help make amends. We are under new management, at a new location, under a new name with new employees. Feel free to reach out, and maybe to can do something to help. 440-467-3479

5 Cars later and I'll go back for my sixth.

Just purchased my fifth car from KDK. Each purchase has been great and the staff is very nice and easy to work with. They do not hassle you and allow you to really get a good look at the diverse selection of cars. Renee and Ryan and Phil have all been very nice and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for your loyalty, S Mason! We greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

2.0

Beware of what they promise you!

They have pretty good prices and they are great prior to the sale. Once you purchase from them it is like they never knew you. They promise the world and DO NOT stick to their word. In fact after the sale I could not even get a hold of them or get them to call me back after trying 12 times. It is as if they flag your telephone number somehow. I've never seen anything like it. So know this, once you buy something from them you are dead to them. It's too bad because prior to the sale they seemed really nice and I would have recommended to friends and perhaps even bought from them again.

Dealer response

Hi DMI, we apologize for your negative experience back in last year. We would like to help make amends. We are under new management, at a new location, under a new name with new employees. Feel free to reach out, and maybe to can do something to help. 440-467-3479

1.0

Bad for business

I purchased a vehicle Feb 2020 my transmission was slipping in May 2020 I received this info from Nissan. I reached out to KDK Auto they told me it was nothing they could do cause I didn’t have a warranty but I want to state that when I purchased the vehicle the seller never mention any warranty to me besides rotating the tires and replacing them. The worst experience ever they knew the transmission was slipping and they still chose to sell the vehicle for 12,000. Not to even mention that I had work done on my truck that I had purchased there and someone tried to compromise my credit card. I would second think on using your info here and purchasing a vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi K, thank you for your feedback. The vehicle was sound upon leaving the lot. We have no way predicting what will happen to a vehicle down the road, after driving it for thousands of miles post inspection. We apologize your vehicle broke down so soon after purchase. Thank you.

New car

My boyfriend and I came to this location from a different state to check out a car. Let me say that the staff here is amazing!! We felt welcomed and were taken care of. Brian was our sales person and he was the biggest help. We appreciate everything that he did for us. KDK will help you out as much as they can. Keep up the great work! :)

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback, Sebastian Laura. We're thrilled you had a great experience. Enjoy!

Incredibly well-maintained used vehicles

This place is completely trustworthy and you can tell they care about the cars they sell. They fully detail every single used vehicle that comes to them so you can be assured that making a trip out there for a test drive is well worth the time! Purchased a used car from them and the experience was seamless. Would go back to them if the need ever arose for another car!

Dealer response

Hi Rach, thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again in the future!

1995 Chevy Tahoe

Very professional and helped me with my decision. I would buy from this dealership again. Very satisfied with customer service and the personality of every salesperson I met.

Dealer response

Hi Issac, we greatly appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing KDK!

The best place I have ever bought a car

I had gotten a 2011 jeep grand cherokee here. Ryan was very helpful in making the process go smooth. After I bought it there were some issues with it starting and the air conditioning and a few other little things. The whole team and the service manager were absolutely amazing in going out of their way to fix these things for me. Could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you all so much!!

Dealer response

Hi Cora, thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy!