Prince Frederick Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Prince Frederick Dodge

Buyer beware when you go to Prince Frederick Dodge. The warranties they are selling are sketchy. And good luck getting money back from them that you have paid out. The will dodge you every chance they get.

• Smooth transaction

Sales pressure was not high, salesman did not lose patience even though it took us all day to complete the sale.

• Great people to deal with

Everyone was very helpful and made suggestions of how to work around an issue I had. Thanks to Mike my salesman, who found the perfect vechicle for my needs!

• Great service!

The people were very nice. I also appreciated the courtesy call to let me know my vehicle was ready.

• Wonderful Service!!

Very helpful, very friendly, explains everything, answers all my questions..... Overall, just a great vehicle buying experience. I went to several dealerships.... this one was the best by far!! Thank You!!

• Knowledgeable Staff!

The sales associate and manager were very knowledgeable and patient which led to making the sale a more comfortable process.

• Great Service, Great Buying Experience

My recent experience with Prince Frederick Chrysler was great. The sales people worked very hard to find the exact vehicle that I was looking to buy. Matt and Jessie were pleasant and very professional. They made my buying experience a pleasant one. I would honestly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Great buying experience!!

The whole process of purchasing my Jeep was amazing. From sales to finance everyone was so helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends/family!

• Great sales servive

Sales associate, specifically Chris Crowder, did an amazing job in locating vehicles to compare. He was not trying to push anything on us and understood what we liked and did not like.

• Orchid Letter

We bought a RAM 3 years ago from PF Auto. We have been completely happy with the quality of the truck, the honest, fairness, friendliness, and special courtesy and caring of the entire team of employees. The service manager recently helped my wife with a tire sensor problem. He went beyond the call of duty and had her back on the road in less than 2 hours. We have always been treated as though we were the only customer with an issue. My wife and I both highly recommend PF Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM as your next and final choice for purchasing a vehicle.