4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2524 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2524 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Advantage Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• March 15, 2017

First time in a long time going and looking to get a new car, Best Car experience I've ever had. From looking to test drive to the finance dept. Unbel...ieveable service, great staff. Barry, is the guy to see if you are either looking to lease or buy. He fulfilled everything that I wanted in my next car... I will never go anywhere else for a car. Thank you Barry, Michael and Tom.. You guys rock!

May 17, 2018

Great experience at Advantage Hyundai. I liked the calm, knowledgable feel of the team, not frantic and fast-talking like some dealerships. Ricky C. w...as very attentive, wanted to know my specific needs and likes. Explained all benefits of buying/leasing from them, offered alot of time going over features of my new Kona. I didn't wait too long from agreeing on model/price, to driving home. -Paul

Advantage Hyundai

Hi PWMURF! Thank you so much for your 5 star review of Advantage Hyundai. We appreciate how detailed it was and we are glad that Ricky gave you the a...ttention our customers deserve. Enjoy your new Kona and we look forward to seeing you for regularly scheduled maintenance. We appreciate you choosing Advantage Hyundai!

May 16, 2018

Excellent salesman made buying the car fun, Ricky was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He answered all my questions and more. Thank you Ricky... for all the help and thank you Advantage Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2018 Ed P

Advantage Hyundai

Hi edp178! Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to know Ricky gave you such amazing service. Enjoy your new Santa Fe and we look... forward to seeing you in our service department for regularly scheduled maintenance. Thank you for choosing Advantage Hyundai!

May 16, 2018

I called and said I was interested in a test drive, When arrived a car was ready for me and Chis was ready to start the test drive. He helped me get... comfortable and we had a very pleasant test drive. Afterwards he answed all my questions we were able to make a good deal. He noticed that I had USAA insurance and told me to bring in my discharge papers as there was a discunt for veterans.

May 15, 2018

Chris Tempesta greeted us very friendly and was not aggressive in any way I think he work well with the pricing for our lease we took the car for a ...test drive and he didnt rush us back We had the car later that day with a full tank of gas, He went over evrything in the car and was very helpful Called to ask if I had any question or needed any help with anything

May 15, 2018

very helpful place had a quick service and was satisfied with rep. Would recommend to others and always return to this dealer ship for service.

May 15, 2018

Car started flashing 'BATTERY DISCHARGE WARNING" while I was driving the car, with no accessories on. No air conditioning, no radio. Kept flashing m...aybe 40 times in 15 minutes. Drove to dealership, and service manager said he thought it was too late on the Saturday, but I could have an 8 am appointment for Monday. I drove to dealership on Monday, and that message was not flashing. So, they tested everything, and stated they could not find the problem, they could not duplicate it. I am still concerned why did this warning message pop up? Told me I needed other work, but I only wanted to focus on what was this major problem for me. Again, service advisor was very pleasant, very understanding, but the reason I went there was not fixed, nor found.

May 13, 2018

No problems and I like the fact that they tell you what you will need in the next few months. One minor complaint--the complimentary car wash takes to...o long.

May 13, 2018

Steven answered all my questions and set up my car and demonstrated all my car features. This was an excellent visit. I felt confident with my new p...urchase. This was an excellent experience

May 12, 2018

No problem at all. Work was done in a timely manner. Very convenient location. Miss getting discount coupons in mail or by e-mail. Thank you for s...uch professional service.

440 Plainview Rd Hicksville, NY 11801