• Good experience purchasing an 07 miata

I talked to Dallas Flowers via email the week leading up to visiting the lot. His emails weren't the clearest but he was friendly and helpful. When we arrived the car looked great with only minor issues. The battery was loose, it needs an oil change and new tires and needed jumped twice while I looked it over (had not been driven enough to recharge). My only real complaint is that they would not throw in new tires or an oil change claiming they could not do it on a Saturday because the service center was closed even though he (Dobbs not flowers) was getting quotes. Over all the salesmen were friendly and helpful. I got the car I wanted for a reasonable price.

• Very helpful

Contacted the dealership before driving 750 miles to purchase a vehicle. Barry was very helpful and sent lots of pics of the car before I drove down. He even had the courtesy to call me during the night of driving down and check in with us to see how the drive was and tell me that they had changed all of the fluids and had it ready to go! Test drive was great and the buying process was quick and easy!

• Costumer

My experience with John Stanley at AutoMax of Millington was very pleasant,he was very helpful, he also took his time with us explaining everything in detail. Thanks John for the deal that we worked out. I would buy from AutoMax again. Fred Cooper

• 2005 wrangler bought at automax

This was the most pleasurable car buying experience I've ever had. Carlos is an outstanding sales man. I would return and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Family Atmosphere

Carlos was so patient with us it was like doing business with family. If your looking for great service at a top notch car dealer this is where ya need to be. Great deal on my sons first car. I even told my son in front of sales staff if every car you buy goes like this purchase you are truly blessed. Thanks AUTOMAX for a great experience and excellant service! We drove and hour to shop here well worth the drive

• Nice looking vehicle

Dealer David was very nice great service. I would do business with them again.

Dealer David was very nice great service. I would do business with them again.

• Grrat experience with saleman David

Dealer was very helpful and was making sure customer satisfaction. Was provided

Dealer was very helpful and was making sure customer satisfaction. Was provided

• Great service

Great people and great service nice cars with affordable prices and they work with you I would have gladly refer this place to anybody and would probably come back for my next

• Great place...Nice cars and nice prices

Great friendly people they work with you and affordable prices what recommend to a lot of people and would consider coming back

• Automax of Memphis has it all.

I bought a very nice Chrysler 300c and loving it!!! The people are nice and the service is great.