Chuck Nicholson Auto Superstore

New 888-904-9056 Dealer Website
Used 888-904-8673 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-9210

Average based on 16 reviews
  • Great Service! Honest Dealership!

Went in today with issues I thought might cost me some big bucks. Turns out the service department was able to determine it was only some minor issue, and the issue was resolved within less than an hour. Service was excellent, friendly, and honest!

PATMe, Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very pleased to know that Service was able to identify and remedy your issue quickly and affordably! Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions!

• Great Place

Great Sales and Service!!!!!! Had an absolute great experience at this dealership and look forward to returning.

Tammy C., we are so pleased to hear about your experience at Chuck Nicholson! Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we're doing. We really appreciate that! Your experience with us is important, because your complete satisfaction is our priority. Please reach out to us if you have any questions - we're always here to help. Thank you for your business!

• Friendly place to deal with

Dealership staff is always friendly and goes above and beyond to help in any way possible.

Tonya, thank you kindly for your 5-Star Review! It certainly pleases us that you are treated like family here. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. Thank you!

• GREEAT SERVICE

Stopped in from out of town and they got usright in and took care of the problem. Quick and courteous service.

Mr. Crowley, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We appreciate that! Our Service Department strives to surpass your expectations and we are thrilled that your problem was resolved quickly. We appreciate your patronage!

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND SERVICE

I live in Wooster which is about 25-30 miles away. It is well worth the trip for all my buying and service needs. They take as much time as I needed to make my purchase and I wasnt pressured. GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND OR SERVICE.

• GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

WENT IN FOR SERVICEN ON MY CAR,THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT EXPLAINED EVERYTHING THEY WERE GOING TO DO , AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING,THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME. THEY WERE UP FRONT AND HONEST WITH ME. THATS WHAT MAKES A DEALERSHIP THAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP GOING BACK TO.

WENT TO DEALERSHIP TO LOOK FOR A VEH,EVERYONE WAS SO NICE,VERY HELPFULL

WENT TO DEALERSHIP TO LOOK FOR A VEH,EVERYONE WAS SO NICE,VERY HELPFULL

• EXCELLENT SERVICE

Stopped in with a running problem, Nicholsons Service Department was able to get me right in and took care of the problem right away. Excellent service. They really go above and beyond for their customers.

Amber A., your safety and satisfaction are very important to us. It was a pleasure to assist you and get you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your review. Thank you!

• Great Service

Friendly staff. Easy and fast. A very nice waiting area where I can bring my kids and they can keep busy when we are waiting.

Thank you for your review, KT! Positive feedback means a lot to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

• GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Excellent service. stopped in for an oil change and they serviced it quickly and efficiently. Their staff does an awesome job !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the 5-Star feedback, Ms. McCoury! Your complete satisfaction is important to us and we thank you for the opportunity!