3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

• ***** Great Car Buying Experience
    August 4, 2015

Jason Brink, the general sales manager, made me feel like a valued and respected customer which began my trust in this dealership. Courtney was very k...nowlegable about all the features of my new Outback and answered all my questions. She was kind, patient and spent much time making sure I was comfortable before driving off. I am looking forward to a great relationship with this dealership! Oh and they also love dogs which solidified my impression.

We're glad we decided on LS Subaru
    December 23, 2017

Several months ago we made the decision to buy an Outback. Not only did Lee's Summit Subaru have the model we wanted, they had a great incentive to b...uy and the experience was pleasant. Today I took it in (no appointment on a Saturday) for its first (free!) maintenance. Thank you for a great Subaru experience.

Not what I expected
    December 22, 2017

Stopped in for an oil change and they had sign posted for free alignment check. They said with the oil change and alignment would take about an hour i...f they had to adjust anything and would be an extra $109 if any adjustments were made. The timing wasn’t far off I think I was out in an hour and 20 minutes. The irritating part was when they charged me $109 for an alignment that WASN’T needed. They gave me the print out of before and after alignment and everything was green in the before (which means it is within spec) and green in the after. The only adjustment made was a slight toe in on passenger side. When questioned their stance was “we made an adjustment”. It didn’t matter that it wasn’t needed but the adjustment was made and I had to pay. They offered me a “wild card” discount and said they would take $15 off of which I said I didn’t want I just wouldn’t return. Upon leaving I started looking over the “inspection” report they fill out while doing an oil change and found a lot of information on it that was incorrect like the tread depth was 10/32 on all four tires which the rear tires have 35,000 miles and the front have 5,000 miles so unlikely. The brakes were marked as 8mm thick on front and 6mm on rear. The indicator has been rubbing for probably at least a month now so that’s probably inaccurate also. They said they added antifreeze but it was above full when I arrived so I’m thinking that didn’t happen either. Bottom line I feel like I paid for quality service but didn’t receive it.

Poor customer service
    July 22, 2017

We took our Forester in for routine oil change and "audiable beep". Which we have asked them to find and fix three times now. This time we said "keep... it till it's fixed." Jon Austin and Terry Streby were the tech and service manager. We were told they never heard the beep and they needed the loaner back because they were out. So called us and said it's fixed, ready to go- we asked them to drive the car to us and they would hear it "can't be done, no man power for that". That evening we heard the beep 6 times while driving in Overland Park. A Subaru car from here with Subaru techs can't find the problem. And a manager who is more concerned about the next one not fixing the problem. When we hear the beep there is not read-out on any display.

Bought 2 Legacy's from LSS
    June 27, 2017

Bought 2 vehicles from Lee's Summit Subaru. Steve Gove and Chris helped me. The only dealership I go to for my Subaru needs.

Not impressed
    December 9, 2016

I was really unimpressed with this dealership. I went to look at buying a used Subaru Cross Trek. I was working with a man named Cameron. The beginnin...g of the process was ok. I arrived and had to wait five or so minutes for them to find him even though we had an appointment and not to mention I had to drive way out of my way just to go to this dealership. Test drive went well and was prepared to buy. We also wanted to look at the WRX but he said "No because a guy blew the engine". He wouldn't even allow us to really look at it. Period. Then the financing time began. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, Cameron. First off, I asked him to explain the buying process to me. He basically said I could put the value of the car towards the subaru. He wasn't clear about how my current car loan factored in and it seemed to go away. That was until the financing came out. He then showed me that my current loan outweighed what my car was worth. He said two things that I will never forget: 1) "We give you top dollar for your trade" (4k) and 2) "Subaru is too rich for your blood". These two thoughts were total lies. I took my car to another dealership that had subarus in MO. They offered to pay off the loan and give me $200 extra to go towards a new (used) subaru (4.7k pay off plus $200) which also cancels out the second thought. So then I bought a car from a dealership (settled on a prius because I do not want a subaru this time around. Thanks, Cam!) who gave me $1000 over the worth of my car. After I bought my new car and I had a voicemail programmed to say that if they were a dealership that I had purchased a "new" car and thanked them for working with me. This meant nothing to Cameron for he incessantly called me to the point where I blocked the dealership's number. The total time we were at the dealership was 2 hours! What?? Bottom line: do NOT shop here, especially with Cameron Smith. There is a serious training issue.

LOVE!
    November 24, 2016

I LOVE THEM. They helped me so so much! I'm a first time buyer with 0 credit and they still got me a low interest rate and monthly payment with NO con...signer! They were kind and willing to work with me, even when I had a bit of a breakdown because I was stressed during the process :)

LOVE!
    November 24, 2016

November 16, 2016

We had the best experience at LS Subaru. McCall and Jason Brink were amazing to work with. We test drove a few and then wanted to think on it for a wh...ile. McCall was patient and understanding and answered all of my questions. When we came back, she had cars ready for us that she knew we were interested in. The trade in and negotiations were fair and reasonable. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They treated us very well! I love my Subaru too. I had never owned one before my Outback. I absolutely love the car. We have had no issues with it and it is the perfect car for a family in sports. The 6 months of Serius Satelite radio was a huge bonus! I highly recommend Lee's Summit Subaru!

Courtney is great!
    November 6, 2016

A few bad reviews about the salesmen are prompting me to write this review. We have bought 2 new subarus from this dealership and both times had Court...ney assisting us with our purchase. She is helpful and not at all pushy. As a matter of fact, it took us a whole year the first time we purchased our outback to finally sign the papers. We will absolutely buy from this dealership again if she is the one helping us through the process. The opposite of a slimy, pushy car salesman, she is helpful and only tries to give you what you want.

2101 NE Independence Ave Lees Summit, MO 64064