Collierville Auto Center

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 5, 2017

Darrel sold us a 2010 Mercedes glk 350, he was such an awesome person to meet and he really helped us out! I honestly don't understand the people commenting... complaints about financing or working on prices, they gave us no issue at all! This place was definitely different than any other car dealer I have been to, great experience!

April 16, 2018

I bought my third car at Collierville Auto Center from Jeff and Sam Ward. Great experience, as always! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase... a car.

Thank you for your kind review, we hope that you will give us the opertunity to serve you, your family, and friends again in the future. Barbara F...inn Collierville Auto Center

March 3, 2018

Drove to this dealership on 2 separate occasions to look at 2 separate advertised cars. Neither advertised car was at the location, nor could any one find... evidence the cars existed. I'm not going back a 3rd time.

February 15, 2018

This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had.I have purchased several cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best. Ms. Beth... and Mr. Ed were the most pleasant professionals that I have encountered in my car buying process.

Thank you, we are happy to hear your experience was the best ever. We want our customers to be happy on every visit for sales, service, or stopping i...n for a cup of coffee. Barbara Finn Collierville Auto Center

December 19, 2017

Sales rep was very rude ask to speak to the sales manger and was told he wasnt there

August 31, 2017

Was not in search of any particular vehicle. Stopped at CAC, close to home to give it a checkout. Saw a little car I liked. Did some comparison shopping... and found it was a bit overpriced. They diid slightly reduce the price while tacking on mounting fees and not submitting correct information to my lender. It was an exhausting experiences. Salesman and management confused about sales tax. . I needed a knowledgable person to tell me about the car I was purchasing and have the numbers correct. Not a good eexperience.

January 5, 2017

September 29, 2016

I bought a 2001 S-type Jag from these folks. Best used car dealership in my 71 yr life. everyone I came in contact with was easy to work with. In general... I don't buy used cars from used car dealerships, but I wud buy another one from these folks. Salesperson especially helpful. Gary Martin

June 3, 2016

Don't go there if you hope to get more than $500 off their asking price. And I bought a different car from a different dealer nicer than the one they had... with less miles, etc. for several grand less their asking price. So they are overpriced, but nice selection of cars though.

October 1, 2015

Stereotypical car salesmen...rude and only worried about a sale. And if you don't finance through them, forget about customer service after that!

I would like to take a minute to respond to your service experience by saying that I would if at all possible like to correct the problem as you state...d. Please send me an email directly as we work too hard to go out of our way to service our customers for you to feel the way that you do. I will go so far as to make employee changes. My direct email is 99vettejoe@comcast.net. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, joe underwood general manager