Collierville Auto Center

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 70 reviews

70 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Collierville Auto Center from DealerRater.com

• January 5, 2017

Darrel sold us a 2010 Mercedes glk 350, he was such an awesome person to meet and he really helped us out! I honestly don't understand the people comm...enting complaints about financing or working on prices, they gave us no issue at all! This place was definitely different than any other car dealer I have been to, great experience!

April 16, 2018

I bought my third car at Collierville Auto Center from Jeff and Sam Ward. Great experience, as always! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to pu...rchase a car.

March 3, 2018

Drove to this dealership on 2 separate occasions to look at 2 separate advertised cars. Neither advertised car was at the location, nor could any one ...find evidence the cars existed. I'm not going back a 3rd time.

March 1, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the car buying experience here! That can???t be said about most of our experiences at other places. Everyone was so friendly! Ou...r first impression was honest, genuine and trustworthy. We felt very comfortable and happy about the car we bought!

February 15, 2018

This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had.I have purchased several cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best. Ms. Bet...h and Mr. Ed were the most pleasant professionals that I have encountered in my car buying process.

February 12, 2018

Collierville Auto made my first experience with buying a car on my own pleasant and affordable. Stephanie was amazing and definitely put my mind at ea...se. The entire staff is very friendly. They do what they can to help get you the car you want! I highly recommend going to see them if you are looking!

February 8, 2018

Such a great group of people. This is the best I've ever been treated at a auto service center. Janet really cares about people. Good personal treatme...nt and great service.

February 8, 2018

This is the second car I've purchased from this dealer. We visited and told them what make model and year we were looking for. Nothing was on the lo...t so they did a quick search for us. Found the car and sent us pics and information on it. The car was at the dealer in a few days. We test drove and decided to buy. The price was fair and the financing was painless. From test drive to driving home took about 2 hours. Beth was our sales rep, she was professional, helpful and easy to deal with. Ed was responsible for finance, again professional helpful and easy to deal with. We will purchase one more vehicle this year and Collierville Auto Center will be the only car lot we visit. They also have a service center on site and we will use that.

February 8, 2018

Janet was very helpful and explained what was happening at each stage of the service. They do a fantastic job they have great experience. There were ...a lot of techs available to do the work and they are very very professional.

February 1, 2018

Mr. Jose Martinez created the best experience for buying car. He did everything he could to make sure i drove off the lot the same day with a smile on... my face. The best customer service I've ever experienced. I worked at a dealership and my dealership doesn't even come close to how much mr. Martinez helped me. I thank him a lot and also mr ed. Y'all where a great help!