3.5
  • Great Car!

Great service. Thankful for such friendly faces and people that genuinely care to put me in the car of my dreams

• Online Shopping for a car

The salesman contacted me in a brief manner when I inquiried about a car online but once we got to talking numbers he pretty much said "Ohhh, I don't know about you trading your car in." like okay? I talked to several other dealerships after this call who were more than happy to take my 2011 Altima in as trade in plus cash down payment. The salesman did not sound like he was very enthusiastic or at least try to make it sound appealing to get a car from them.

• Well Pleased

I recently viewed cars.com. I was very pleased with the quick response to my inquiries. The salesman was extremely helpful and I appreciated the patience he gave with explaing what I needed to know...Very helpful and I look forward to doing business with them.