Call This Dealer

Used

• The BEST place to buy your next vehicle
    November 28, 2014

I love my "new" Hyndai Elantra Touring! The car is in such immaculate condition that I wouldn't have even known it had been used had it not been at a ...used car dealership. Every single vehicle in that showroom/lot was in unbelievably pristine condition. Excellent customer service, too! Craig was a pleasure to work with. He knew every single car in that place without even having to look up the stats---everything was committed to memory. My experiences at the other places I had visited prior to making my choice to go with Dave's doesn't even compare. I will be referring friends and family here from now on!

• 2012 ford f150 fx4
    December 27, 2017

Great place to do business truck is awesome worth the 2 hour drive up to get it

• Milldred Ofenhouser
    November 10, 2017

I'm so happy with my purchase. They were all so friendly and helpful. The owner Dave ,gave me a great deal on my Chevy Cruze. I am now telling all my ...friends and co-workers to go there for there next car.

• A+ Used car dealership
    November 6, 2017

Most easy car buying experience of my life! I drove 2.5 hours to come to dealership. I purchased a very well taken cared for Jeep Commander with very ...low mileage. My car salesman Matthew was very professional and not pushy. I immediately was confident in quality of vehicle, and the paper work was already ready for me to go, I was in and on my way out of dealership in less than 20minutes. I was not charged any fees which all big dealerships charge for used vehicles. My used vehicle purchase included a 1 year 14k mile warranty at no cost. I feel like I left with a new car, all of my fellow employees and friends can't believe my Jeep is used. Dave's Used Cars will only sell vehicles with less than 80k miles, this alone is a great reason to consider them for a purchase. A+++!

• So glad i made the trip!
    August 12, 2017

Craig was outstanding. He took the time to make me his only priority even though they were very busy. He went over the truck and he knew so much about... it. It felt like he was the trucks owner. He took the time to go over pricing and financing options for me. He gave me a great deal on my trade. I took the truck home and was happy I did. Thank you Craig for an awesome experience.

• 3rd one now!!!
    April 24, 2017

It was time to upgrade my Focus but did not know what I wanted. So I started to look around at all the different cars. I clicked on a Cruze and it loo...ked like a nice car. So as I am looking at the Cruzes, I see that Dave's has one. I knew right there to stop. The next morning I went down to see Craig. He remembered me from 6 years ago when I bought my 2nd Focus from him. He took the time to go over the Cruze before I took it for a ride. Once I got back, he took care of all the bank financing for me. He got me a really good rate again. The amount of time it took from start to finish was maybe and hour. Who wants to sit around for hours to spend your hard earned money. I am now the happy owner of this like new Chevy Cruze. Stop in to see Craig. He will make you feel like a person, not another customer or number. After buying 3 cars from him, I now think of him as a friend and thats a good feeling.

• Well Worth The Drive!!!
    April 24, 2017

I found a Ford F-250 online. It was almost 3 hours away, but looking at the video and all the pictures, i figure, why not. I jumped in the car on Satu...rday to go check it out. When I got there, the truck was even nicer looking then online. After taking it for a test drive, I realized I wanted the truck. It was a little over my budget so Craig and I sat down to see what we can do. After all of about 5 minutes, the deal was done. I am now a happy owner of the F-250. I am so glad I took the trip. Craig did everything right. Had the truck clean and ready. He knew the vehicle and what they did to it for service. He knows how to make it easy for someone who is buying a car. If your in the market, stop in and talk to Craig. He will go over and above like no others. Great place to get a really nice car and even better service. Take the trip, trust me, you will be glad you did.

• ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!
    January 24, 2017

I searched for a Focus ST and came across the one at Dave's. It was everything I wanted right down to the color. Miles were perfect and it was in my b...udget. I called and spoke to Craig. He told me about the car and the history of it. He also told me about what they did to the car to service it. This was the one. We headed down in a snow storm and Craig had the car all cleaned and in their showroom. After looking at the car, again clean and warm, signed the papers and drove it home. Too bad I got it dirty in the snow. I want to thank Craig again for making this simple and easy. I will be back when I am ready and I will be telling everyone I know. Thank you, Brad.

• Great Place! Great Cars! Great Price!
    November 26, 2016

We were looking for a dependable, reasonably priced car. Came across the Fusion that Daves had listed. We stopped in and Craig came right out. We were... very pleased with the knowledge and service Craig provided while we looked at the car. We ended up taking it home that day. We will come again when we need another one. Thank you!

• WELL WORTH THE TRIP!!!
    October 4, 2016

Craig @ Dave's Used Car Sales was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable of the truck I wanted and fair prices. I drove 3 hours each way for a Ra...m 2500 diesel and they took my Jeep in on trade at a fair price. The buying process was fast and easy. I was not there long before heading home in my new truck. It was well worth the 6 hour ride for a good deal and the truck I wanted. I can not say enough about Craig. Between phone calls and emails, I had all the information before hand. Thank you again Craig for the Ram. I love this truck!

Dave's Used Cars