Average based on 50 reviews.
  • Easy Fast Honest Service

Will definitely come back for another car. We had a great experience here, received great customer service!!!

• Purchase of Ford Explorer

They were very helpful and attentive. Made my car buying experience amazing

They were very helpful and attentive. Made my car buying experience amazing

• Great Value!! Excellent Customer Service!!

We saw a used car we liked on cars.com and went to Noble Motors to look at it. Jim was very personable and didn't pressure us at all. we even got to take the car to our mechanic to do a quick check of it before we bought it!! The price was fair and we were treated as valued customers right from the start. Thank you for a great car buying experience!!

• Great, Quick Service

Wonderful staff. So quick to work with our needs. Jim is wonderful. Thank you so much.

• Good Customer Service

Excellent to deal with. This was my second car I have purchased with them

Excellent to deal with. This was my second car I have purchased with them

• Best Of The Best!

Jim And The Whole Staff at Noble Motors Have Been Amazing. They Helped Me Over The Course Of 2 Weeks To Find The Best Financing Available. Jim Went Above And Beyond To Make Sure I Was Very Comfortable, Happy, And Overall Satisfied with Buying A Truck Through Noble Motors. They Are Excellent and I Will Recommend Them To Anyone!

• 2006 Chrysler 300C

Great Experience. Friendly Helpful Staff. Financing Went Smooth. No hassle, In & Out Service

• SUPERB CARS AND SALESMEN

NOBLE MOTORS IS AN AMAZING COMPANY. GREAT VEHICLES AT GREAT PRICES. NO PRESSURING SALESMEN. JIM WAS VERY HELPFUL. STOP IN AND SEE THEM!

• I loved my experience at Noble Motors

Jim and his staff were very helpful and the car I bought from Noble Motors is a good quality car. I would do business with them again. Thank you all for your help

• 06 Land Rover LR3

THIS WAS PROBABLY THE EASIEST CAR PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE, I WISH THE BIG STORES WOULD LEARN FROM NOBLE MOTORS, THANKS AGAIN