New York Motor Group Solutions LLC

• The only place to buy a car!

I got to know Phil ( the owner ) and found out quickly that I was dealing with a real nice guy. He was polite and well spoken and really knew the car business. I was able to pay WEEKLY and they offered me an extended warranty! All there cars are clean and most of them were loaded up with NAvigation, DVD Leather and all the good stuff. There prices are excellent!!

• Jacquelyn from the Bronx

Thanks Guys! I was able to buy the car I wanted although I have no credit history. The weekly payment comes right out of my checking account and the car has a two year warranty. I would definitely recommend you guys to a friend. Thanks again!

• Cleanest cars in NY!

Went down Boston Road and saw some of the cleanest cars around! The did financing for me even though my credit was shot.