Apex Auto Dealers

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great People!!! The Place to buy your next car!!!

The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. Prices were all accurate. No funny business with the car costing more if you buying cash. Overa...ll, I recomend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car.

• 2011 Esclade

I was very happy with the whole buying process, it was weird to actually meet an HONEST car sales man. He didn't promise me the world or make outlandi...sh statements. Everyone at the dealership was real honest and down to earth, I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

• Great car at a great price!

I spent ages looking for a car that wouldn't give me any issues right off the lot and at an affordable price. I am lucky to have stumbled onto this de...alership. They were able to give me a high quality 2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class that was maintained very well and had absolutely no problems whatsoever. I would like to thank the dealer and its salesmen who found me something high quality and within my price range.

• Excellent Service.

Hello my name is Raul Gody I recently bought the 1999 Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW Supercab 142" Lariat 4WD. The service was excellent and the employees ...were very helpful.

Apex Auto Dealers