• Great Service

Sales Team was easy to work with at summit ford very courteous, knowledgeable and professional just bought a new truck and will go there again.

• POOR SERVICE!

Had to have my truck towed there 3 times in two weeks for the same problem. Last time they wouldn't give me a loaner to drive to work. My wife bought a car from there and they "lost" the lease she traded in and she kept getting charged for it and then they lost they key for it! The only person that treats you with any respect is Kelly in service. Manager didn't help at all. DONT GO THERE!

• Buying experience - totally smooth

Very enjoyable experience. After reviewing the inventory on the website, I requested some additional info on one vehicle. Within 24 my request had been acknowledged and I had the additional information. Swapped a couple phone calls and 4 days later is was driving home my new truck. How much cleaner could this have gone.

• 45000 mile service

very fast and efficient highly recommend this dealership

very fast and efficient highly recommend this dealership

• oil change

Very fast and reasonably priced service. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Summit Ford

• Summit Ford service appointment

Service was fast and service personnel were friendly.

Service was fast and service personnel were friendly.

• Pattyru

My family has driven Ford vehicles from Summit Ford for many years and we have always gotten excellent service.

• acceleration stutter

friendly and accomodating, but the problem still exists was told its inherent in this model car

• Excellent service and communication

Always a 100% experience, service dept is very friendly, waiting room is very clean.

• summit ford auburn ny

Everyone at Summit Ford in Auburn, especially Bobbi House, did an awesome job in helping us find the best vehicle for our needs. We would recommend them to anyone!