New 866-620-6679 Dealer Website
Used 866-742-5009 Email Dealer
Service 888-730-6841

Average based on 128 reviews.
  • Great Service

Sales Team was easy to work with at summit ford very courteous, knowledgeable and professional just bought a new truck and will go there again.

• Pattyru

My family has driven Ford vehicles from Summit Ford for many years and we have always gotten excellent service.

• acceleration stutter

friendly and accomodating, but the problem still exists was told its inherent in this model car

• Excellent service and communication

Always a 100% experience, service dept is very friendly, waiting room is very clean.

• summit ford auburn ny

Everyone at Summit Ford in Auburn, especially Bobbi House, did an awesome job in helping us find the best vehicle for our needs. We would recommend them to anyone!

• Best Lincoln dealer!

Always pleasant, I drive past two closer Lincoln dealers to get to Summit

Always pleasant, I drive past two closer Lincoln dealers to get to Summit

• Pleased pleased pleased┬┐

Great team! Accommodating and willing to solve any issue or problem ! The team cares about your family and go beyond the limit to help with any vehicle process ! The service department again 5 stars.. Prompt and reliable

• Consistently Excellent

I am always very satisfied with the service I receive. The service team is very pleasant and always lets me know how the process is going (like wait times, any issues that come up, etc). I feel that I receive extremely high quality service consistently, and I know that I am valued as a customer here. I would recommend this dealership and this service center to anyone.

• Good service

It was warranty work ,I was called when the part was in and they scheduled a time to bring in my truck. They brought me in quickly and got me out in no time.

• Great service and repeat customer

I have been purchasing my vehicles there for well over ten years now and am very satisfied with the sales and the service staff. Always a quick turnaround as promised. Maintenance and repairs done properly and on a timely basis.