3.3
Average based on 4 reviews
  • One call follow up

I received a very polite voice mail in response to my query about a Toyota Sienna. As I was looking at my Siennas another call might have brought me to the dealership.

• Great service, fast & courteous

I am 53 yrs old & have bought many vehicles, Angela was the best sales person that I ever dealt with. I will highly recommend her to my friends.

• good honest people to do business with .i purchase

I have purchased 2 cars from a and g autos service great i never had to spend a nickle on repairs.i got a good deal on the car itraded and a great deal on my new car good poeple

• does not want to sell a car

I WAS interestesd in a car but this dealer must not want to sell one. I sent an email and never got a response back from them. They must have enough money and sell cars on the side as a hobby.