3.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • terrible service all around

I talked to valley hi Nissan, no response. almost a 700 fico got a terrible rate of almost 6 %, paid top dollar for the vehicle. recall and 4 coils fuel pump terrible service.had to call every time to see if car was finished.had to take a car with 128 miles on it get the pathetic deal I got . don't buy there

• Will never buy from Valley Hi

I bought a 2007 Nissan Titan back in 2007, and I swore I would never buy from them again. I had never had a worse experience buying a vehicle. I worked for a company that had the fleet discount and the moment I mentioned that, the sales person became irritated because I did not go directly to the fleet manager. So he wasted a half hour on the test drive and introducing me to the sales manager. After the sale was finished I waited 2 hours for delivery, and was told that I need to calm down after I could not get an explanation as to why it was taking so long. Now it is 2014 and my wife wishes to purchase a new 2014 Pathfinder SV even though she knows I personally cannot stand them. We used Truecar to find the deal which was decent yet none of the Valley Hi dealerships would honor the Truecar price. If only their manager knew how close they were to making a deal.

• Valley Hi Nissan Fleet department rocks!

When I was looking for my 2013 Pathfinder I spoke to Eddie in the Fleet/ Internet department. They had the car I wanted in stock, worked out a price that worked for me, gave me a good trade in value on my truck and made the deal hassle free! I have never been treated better and more professionally in all my past vehicle purchases anywhere! These guys made me a customer for life, and have earned several referrals of coworkers, friends, and family too!

• Customized Buying experience

Britney was able to get me a great deal on my car and customized the sales process to meet my busy schedule. Outstanding service.