Average based on 2 reviews.
  • great guy

I would like to say,at a time when I really needed a vehicle,Marty made it happen.I was having trouble getting money due to some bad credit.But he got us financed and I am now back on the road.I had a few small issues with the vehicle and he came rite out and got them fixed.If you need a vehicle,go to him.Honest Guy!

• Satisfied Customer!

I would like to share my experience I had today with Hand Picked Auto. I have bought brand new cars from big named dealerships and buy-here pay here dealerships in the past and now recently in my new search. I have to say that overall, this was the best experience I have ever had. I do not have the best of credit due to past issues and lofty student loans, naturally customers like myself are a little more time consuming. Marty and Terry did NOT show one ounce of inconvenience in helping find a car and a loan right for me. There was once a time when I walked into a dealership with A+ credit and never treated as kindly as I was today at Hand Picked Auto. Marty and Terry are amazing!! They were anything but "typical salesmen". There was no judgement on the credit, they did what they could based on exactly what I had to work with, and above all it was fun. Marty and Terry have great personalities and when it comes down to it, they are good people!! I went in today at 2:30 and they stayed late to ensure I could drive away in my new car. You really are blessed to have such a great team working for you. I would recommend your business over any other, any day. Thank you, Lindsey