McGrath Arlington Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Buyer

My experience was great. They didn't try to haggle us. I came there knowing exactly what I wanted and that's what I left with. Manny was awesome!

• Thanks McGrath Kia in Palatine!

Thanks to Leo, Rick and Sam for your help in buying out truck. Thanks for making the process bearable!!

• Great experience!

Great experience! Worked with Sam who was respectful and professional. Worked out a deal we were happy with. Would buy from McGrath Kia again.

• Mrs. Carolynne Ferrara

Roberto Lopez at McGrath Kia was an excellent salesperson. He treated us with respect and honesty...qualities we all need. I would definitely recomme...nd him and Mc Grath Kia.

• Kia Soul, great staff!

Manny and his trainee we're excellent. Everyone was very helpful. I went for a used Kia Soul and came home with a BRAND NEW one. Couldn't be happier. ...HIGHLY reccommend going here over any other dealer.

• Kia Soul, great staff!

• Strange place

They quoted us a price, THEN we called to asked if they are offering both of the manufacters incentives. They said they would. We drove an hour, on a ...Friday morning to get in on the quoted price as well as the $1000 and 0% interest deals they were offering. Dan was a nice fella and answered all of our questions as we were test driving the car. We loved the car and felt good about the deal until we got in front of the desk and find out the quoted price already INCLUDED the $1000 incentive. Really, how in the heck did you even know that we would even qualify for that?? THEN, he asked if we wanted the some specialty package that included floor mats, a decal and a etched vin number for $1500,00. That would be" NO"! Oppppps, the decal is already on the car and the vin # is already etched into the car so, ummmm NO CHOICE! Then the Waiting game , tick-tock-tick-tock, 4 hours to buy the dang car??? All of these fellas roaming around the place eating doughnuts and there we sat, waiting for hours for them to give us the car and let us out of there! It was like a hostage situation and they kept shoving this poor kid back out to sell us more packages and options. It was so sad. We left with the car we wanted, to the tune of $3000 more than what we had been quoted that morning. To make matters even worse, We realized our salesperson had forgotten to put our spare into the car as he said he would, as we were looking it over earlier. We called him and he said it was in fact ,NOT included and was not aware that a spare did not come with the car. But, there is a lil air pump where the spare is supposed to go, you should be able to buy a spare for a couple hundred dollars. UNREAL!!!!

• New Car

Perfect experience, very smooth and not pressured into buying. The salesperson T.J. and manager Mike Quigley were professional in every aspect possibl...e! Couldn't be happier!

• great service!

Manny and his boss Sebastian we're awesome help getting a 3rd row 2017 sorento deal!

• HORRIBLE SERVICE

Worst experience I have ever had while trying to buy a car. I had to talk to 5 different salesman to get the correct vehicle options after multiple in...correct answers. They sent photos that were not pertaining to my direct questions on tire wear and rim conditions (since I'm over 5 hours away). Kept trying to over sell the value of the car instead of answering my concerns about the car. They took so long that the car sold before I had everything I needed to make an offer. Complete waste of my time.

McGrath Arlington Kia