Toyota of Merrillville

43 reviews

August 22, 2019

I saw the exact car i was looking for online at this dealership, gave them a call and made am appointment the next day..drove over there and took the car... for a test drive, its was so perfect and their customer service was so nice..they made my buying experience so easy and everything was done same day with no stress, i had a good experience buying a car there and being it my first time to finance a car they made it easy..

Hello George, thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off....

December 4, 2018

Took my RAV4 in for warranty/recalls. Dropped off in morning first thing and they called when it was done. Everything was taken care of and everyone... was friendly and explained what was done. No charges. Will go back for other repairs when the time comes and needed.

We greatly appreciate your review and continued patronage. It was a pleasure serving you as a customer. Thank you again

September 30, 2018

Went in to look at a used car for my daughter. Found the one i looked at on their web site with Courtney Hynes. Looked it over, drove it, liked it enough... to talk numbers. We agreed on a price, and while doing paperwork for the car, they took care of a minor issue i pointed out and detailed the car again. NO push, no pressure to buy. First time I've bought at this dealership and will be back. Everyone I dealt with was wonderful.

January 16, 2018

I've had multiple Toyotas, and as I move around a lot, I've been to multiple dealerships. I've come to love the current dealership and its employees at... Toyota of Merrillville. Danny B. took excellent care of me, and was patient with my questions. I found the whole experience easy, and the rest of the staff very accommodating. 10/10 would refer a friend.

January 16, 2018

Great service every time. Purchased my 3rd Toyota from Toyota of Merrillville and couldn't be happier. Deal with mitch and fred! mitch helped me find... the perfect car and fred got me a great interest rate!

January 16, 2018

Was looking for a used car. I went in and found one I liked, but was told they don't offer financing for a used car. They wanted me to pay cash. Never... heard of a dealer that doesn't offer financing for a used vehicle.

November 15, 2017

I came in to look for a used car, I didn't know what I wanted but the salesman made the buying process as easy as possible narrowing my options too two... cars and making my desicion as easy as possible. I would recommend this dealership too anybody that wants to be treated right.

November 15, 2017

Bought my 2012 avalon from Mitch he made it a smooth easy process. Highly recommend to anyone in the market

September 6, 2017

Treated me well and got me in and out quickly with a great deal

September 6, 2017

Was excited to get a new car, the dealer only showed me 2 vehicles, I informed the dealer I do a lot of out door activity, I hike and fish and camp and... I take my 2 dogs with me, 1 is a 83 pound black lab and the 2nd is a 80 pound German Shepherd. The 2nd was a little bigger. But it had tan interior. He informed I can get it scotched guarded. Which will make it easier to keep clean. WRONG, I HATE my vehicle, when it rains it spots up the interior when it snows it leaves marks all over the interior. I have cleaned the interior more in the year I have had this thing then the 12 years I had my other car. I won't eat or drink in it, I no longer do the things I love to do since it's so hard to clean. The dealer should have listened to me and help find the appropriate vehicle instead of just making a quick sale.