Reo Motors

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2017

Ok. So I was in the market for a Chevy Malibu and when I saw this one? I absolutely DIED. Looks perfect, low milage, great price, THE WORKS!!! Everything... a buyer could want, right? Well... Not exactly. Sometimes things are too good to be true and this was one of those very moments. I went to Reo Motors hoping to drive away in my dream car. I gave the dealer my info, and she gave me the keys. I was so excited I could scream!! When I got behind the wheel, it was like a breath of fresh air; nice paint, no rust, beautiful leather, everything, but... When I started the car? Check engine light. So I'm thinking no big deal, it can't be that bad, right?... Right? WRONG! The car made horrible sounds. I thought the transmission was gonna go! Obviously I didn't buy the vehicle. I tried 2 other cars. A black Ford Focus and a black Chevy Cruz. Both cars looked amazing on the outside but had technical difficulties up the wazoo!! The Focus's brake lights weren't even working. To make things worse, I asked the dealer if they were firm on pricing, after all, I was paying in full, in cash. Her exact words were "Yea, we're firm but we have the beat prices in Milwaukee." I knew at that moment that I was at the wrong deanship. Please don't go to this place, it sucks. Period.

November 7, 2017

We had a GREAT experience here. We bought a quality truck and received top-of-the-line service from the employees that helped us (mainly Jairo!). I would... definitely recommend this dealership! They're very helpful & very caring. Thank you so much, Reo Motors!!

October 31, 2017

I requested information twice on a car and the dealership never called or emailed me back.

October 26, 2017

We bought an Audi A3 last week. The staff was friendly. The buying process was painless. Thanks, Chris!

August 29, 2017

Juan & Emma are my favorites they both have great customer service skills & are most definitely are on top of things. I greatly appreciate there services.... Dan is amazing as well he always greets me and have a pleasant smile. Thank You guys!

July 15, 2017

I would bet most positive reviews on Cars.com for this dealership are fake. This place is possibly the worst used car dealership in southeastern Wisconsin.... I shopped here once so I'm speaking from experience. Please for your own good do not go here. When you see a used car and it's from Reo just move on to the next one.

June 11, 2017

Tried to contact dealer about a car twice with no response. They evidently didn't need my business! I would not recommend this dealer to anyone nor will... i look to buy a used car from them.

February 5, 2017

I have been buying cars for over 40 years and this by far was my best deal! Reo buys cars at the right price and passes those savings on to their customers!... My Cadillac CTS had low mileage and was in like new condition! I could not believe the price I got it for! I read the bad reviews and believe nothing more than sour grapes! If you have a concern, have your mechanic look at the car before purchase. They treat you like family with no pressure tactics! My sales person Juan gave an offer I could not refuse! Hope to buy again from them soon!

We are very glad we were able to help you out. We always try to provide the best service for our customers. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to ...doing more business with you in the future. Juan

December 2, 2016

Juan and Dan helped me get into my 2008 Cadillac Escalde. They worked with me and helped with a great interest rate. I recommend this dealer to everyone.... Great service and very friendly experience. Thanks guys.

November 30, 2016

I loooooved my experience with Reo Motors. I couldn't decide between a 2011 chevy cruze & a 2013 nissan altima. Victor went out of his way to help me make... the right decision. It's been 4 months since i bought my altima and I don't regret it one bit. THANK YOU VICTOR & REO!!