Brothers Auto Connection

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Dealer called me, but?

A lady from the Dealer called me about the truck I had inquired about, I told her about what I would like to pay and she said that she would talk to h...er boss and call me back in a few minutes. Well that was weeks ago and I still have not received that call. May she is still looking for the BOSS?

• i emailed ,i called,i applied for a loan.and.

I can not believe this place even is a business, first i emailed twice and i waited for 3 days for a response! then i called and a girl who seems that... was shewing gun , said the car was there and that if i wanted i could make an appointment and test drive the truck , she said she will call me to confirm the time , guess what they didn't .then i talked to other lady that said she will come in 30 mins and nada. Unbelievable but true, i hope that they either change their business approach because other than that i can;t see them been therefor long time. .

• Easiest buying experience possible

Very easy and comfortable car buying experience. No pressure, no hassle at all. The guy who went on the test drive with us could have been a bit more ...friendly, and definitely more knowledgeable about the vehicle, but overall, that was no deterrent from making a purchase. The lady who did all of the in-office work was totally helpful, and she worked with me, and made it possible for me to buy right then and there. I needed in house financing, she made it happen. So not only did I leave with a car, but I left knowing that this experience will additionally, this is something that will help improve my credit! Highly recommend this dealership!

• These folks were great, Excellent service

These folks were great, they worked with me and did all they could to meet my needs, and as for the vehicles they have in their inventory they are gre...at and in great shape. When I am in the market for another car, this is where I will be shopping.

• No email or call back after multiple attempts

I sent 2 e-mails inquiring about vehicles they had listed and left a voicemail. No response.

• Great Place To Buy Used Vehicles

This dealership have great clean used vehicles with great price tag too!

• awsome dealership

the sales lady work four me to getting me a good deal with me haveing bad credit and she did bought a truck 12 years ago from these folka and it still...s run that why i bought from them again. thank you

Brothers Auto Connection