Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick

640 reviews

640 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 12, 2017

After 5 weeks (up to 3 hours a day) of looking for a used Silverado 2500 4 x 4 I found a terrific truck at fitzgerald on nov 6. Joshua Gutzman, Pete Patel,... and Zach Sherman were wonderful in assisting us with this sale. They were very knowledgeable, low key and made the experience a very pleasant one. I would give this dealership and it's staff a 10. This is the second heavy duty truck I have bought from them over the years.

Thank you for your kind words, Lorraine. Enjoy your new truck and thanks for coming back to us again!

September 7, 2018

We had a good experience buying a car from FitzMall in Frederick. My sales person, Mark Lawson, was very attentive, patient, and friendly. He patiently... answered all my questions and would try to get the answer from other people when he could not answer it himself. The car was priced fairly, and I loved the no-haggle no-hassle pricing.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We are glad to hear that our salesman Mark made sure your FitzWay experience was a great one. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

August 31, 2018

I had a great experience at Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Frederick, MD. Everyone I spoke to was professional and friendly. My salesperson, David Harrison, was... attentive, professional and very straightforward. No sales games, which I loved. David was knowledgeable about the car in which I was interested, and did an awesome job explaining details before and during the test drive. I received a very fair price on my trade-in - better than other dealers that I visited. The price of the new car was fair and transparent. I worked with Mike Sienkiewicz for financing and he was a pleasure to deal with, as well. No games, very transparent - exactly what I want and respect when it comes to a major purchase like a car. Overall, I have never had a better experience buying a car from a dealer in my 30+ years as an adult. Great job guys!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by our team. Please let us know if there's anything else we ca...n do for you. See you on the road!

August 28, 2018

We traveled from Pittsburgh to purchase a new car from Jason Saville. Not only was vehicle detailed, the paper work was ready and Jason explained everything... about the dealership from financing to service. After the paperwork was complete, he explained our new car in detail and helped us to register with OnStar. It was our pleasure to work with such a knowledgeable and professional salesman. We definitely will be back to purchase another vehicle from Jason. I highly recommend this car dealership. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for taking time to post a honest review of your experience. Glad our salesman Jason was able to provide the information that you were reques...ting for your new car.

August 25, 2018

Mark Lawson was very easy to deal with and a pleasant person. Went above and beyond. Mark was not pushy and knew alot about Hondas.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We are happy our team was able to go above and beyond with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise.

August 21, 2018

I have used Fitzgerald to service my VW Beetle since I bought it. I have never been disappointed! They are the best. Shoutout to Kimberly and the Tech... who fixed my shifter!!!

Thank you for you feedback. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope to see you next time!

August 15, 2018

We had been looking for a month or so. Jason Saville, our sales rep talked with me over the phone for about two or three weeks. We discussed several different... models, but I never felt rushed. Ultimately I decided to wait till next month and see if any prices would change. He reached out to me within the first two weeks of the new months and updated me on the new incentives. I had already decided if I was going to by a Chevy it was through him because of his effort and patience with us. He was always helpful and never tried to over sell a vehicle. Like most people looking for a car, I was ready to buy just needed to find the right one. best car buying experience I have had so far. The rest of the team was also very helpful and did not waste any of my time. Always a good thing.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for providing us with your experience. We are delighted to hear that our salesman Jason and the rest of our sales team were able to provide ...you a wonderful car-buying experience! Enjoy your new car.

August 4, 2018

Been looking for a low mileage car with everything in it that we wanted....and with payments we could afford....went into Fitzgerald on Rt 85 and spoke... with Jeff....he started the paper work for our new/used car. With Rob???s help they made it as painless as possible and kept the payments where we wanted them. Thanks for all your help and making this as easy as possible.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for your review. We are happy our sales team were able to provide you an easy car-buying process. We hope to continue serving you in the fut...ure. Enjoy your new car.

July 28, 2018

Just picked up our like-new Chrysler Pacifica. Mark Lawson was responsive and on-the-ball through the entire process. Mike Siekiewicz was equally helpful.... Price was fair, van in great shape. Positive experience!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review. We are glad that our sales team were able to provide you a great car-buying experience!

July 25, 2018

Tom Dawson has been great to work with for our three GM vehicles 2007 and two 2008 models. The usual problems that crop up after a decade of service,... these vehicles have basically been tanks, but when a part wears out or a diagnostic light flashes, Tom's always been there to provide trusted service and the quality we've come to expect from the Fitzgerald Group.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review. We hope to continue serving you in the future!