Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick

429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding experience

We had been searching for a vehicle to replace a 2012 Chevy Sonic. I was uncertain as to whether I wanted a brand new car or a late model used car. In several cases I saw cars on Cars.com that seemed like good deals only to find that the cars had been sold or the prices had changed. Then I spotted a 2015 Sonic with low mileage and really good price from your dealership. Since I am from Virginia was a little hesitant to go out of state, but I called to check and the car was available at the price quoted. Moreover, I could pay Virginia tax, so it was like staying in state. And the deal was even better than I expected! Frankly, I feel that I got a better than brand new car. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with Jason Saville, your salesperson. He was polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful to the nth degree. And while I cannot recall the name of the woman who did the financing for us, I was also very impressed with her friendliness and professionalism. You have a great staff.

Steve, thank you so much for this heart felt review, it means so much to us! We are happy to make your drive worth the while every time and hope to see you again. Enjoy your new Sonic!

• Above and Beyond
    April 22, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

The service I received at Fitzgerald went above and beyond what I expected. They were able to locate and secure the exact hard to find configuration i was looking for in next to no time. Mark Lawson and Joshua Gillions were able to keep me informed though the entire process and were very clear and helpful with every option available to get the car i wanted. When we arrived to buy the car, Mark was ready to meet us and answered our every question. During the finance discussions Mike Sienkiewicz got us in and out with the exact deal i asked for. I look forward to dealing with Fitzgerald in the future.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

• Pleasure doing business.
    April 20, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

We are thrilled that Mark made your first purchase a pleasant one! Thanks again and enjoy your new Mazda!

I am a first time buyer at Fitzgerald Auto Mall of Frederick and a first time Mazda buyer. The experience was very pleasant. Mark Lawson was a great sales person to work with. He was very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of the car purchasing process. I never felt pressured to buy which was very important to me. I am super excited to have such a fun new car.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

• Thank you for taking the anxiety out of purchasing a car!
    April 18, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Happy to hear that Mark, Mike and Josh were able to help you find your Mazda CX-5! Enjoy!

Everyone from my wonderful salesman, Mark Lawson to Mike S and Josh G in finance. You treated me like family. You knew I was nervous about the whole process. You made me feel comfortable and helped me get a great car. I am so happy with my new Mazda CX-5! Thank you!

• Husband and I purchased cars from this dealership-Very Happy
    April 17, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

My husband has purchased 5 cars from this dealership, and this was my first. Treated very well, and our Sales Rep, Hani Aranca, went so far as to show up to my house to test drive a car. I test drove 5 before choosing the Chevy Malibu LT. They worked with me to sign paperwork on a day that was convenient to me. Very happy with my purchase and experience. Recommend Hani Aranca and this dealership to anyone! Happy Customer, Teresa

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Wow, thanks for trusting us with your purchasing for all these years! I will pass on your kind words to Hani. Thanks so much, Teresa and enjoy your new wheels!

• Sales and Credit
    April 6, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Huge problems with a TDI VW turn in under the buyback program. Sales told us to finance a portion at .9% to save an additional $1,000, we applied online under the guise of VW financing....only to find out once we got to the dealership and turned our TDI in, it was not true. We would have paid cash for the difference, but the salesman sent us to the bank for a cashiers check prior to learning this to save the "$1,000", and were wary for the course, than to only find out, the rate was much higher even though we have excellent credit....FAST Forward, we are owed $524 from the dealership, today is April 6, yet to receive. We did however receive notices from other banks that they shopped our info to, WITHOUT our consent, and that drops one's credit score. STAY AWAY.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Ms. Sherrie S. ¿¿¿ Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I appreciate that that you took the time to correspond with me via email. We take our customer feedback very seriously and have addressed your experience with our staff. I confirmed that you received your refund check along with your current license plates and registration. It was certainly not our intention for you to have a poor sales experience. The staff works very hard to be forthcoming and transparent. I also addressed the TDI Buyback as that is a separate entity between you and the Volkswagen manufacture. It is not a dealership responsibility although we can certainly empathize with you. Moving forward, we do hope that you continue to enjoy your new Volkswagen. If you should have any additional questions or require future assistance, please contact me at your convenience. Respectfully, Alicia Umbel ¿¿¿ Customer Relations Manager / 240-629-7368 or umbela@fitzmall.com

• Truck Purchase - Great Experience
    April 5, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for this great review! Please reach out if you need any further assistance at all!

I was a first time vehicle buyer and Jason made the experience go very smoothly. He was understanding of how I wanted to handle the car buying experience and helped make my first car buying experience a good one.

• 6 Great purchases from Fitzgerald
    April 4, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for shopping with us for so many years! We appreciate that. Enjoy your new Mazda3!

I have purchased 6 new cars from Fitzgerald since 1995. I just took delivery of a new Mazda 3 last weekend. Mark Lawson happily provided about a dozen test drives and did not pressure me to buy anything I did not want. He kept me informed on status of my special order car. During delivery, he pointed out I could save $1500 by taking advantage of financing incentives rather than paying cash as intended. Very pleasant experience and I will consider Fitzgerald the next time I am in the market.

• Great place to buy

We were in the market for a used car and decided to go to Fitzgerald in Frederick. All I can say is it was the best decision we could have made. Our salesman Mitch Jenkins helped us find the exact car we were looking for. We had originally gone in looking for a particular vehicle and after a few days had changed our direction in what we wanted. Mitch had only emailed me once or twice over a 10 day period which I appreciated , nobody likes to be bombarded with emails from a pushy salesman. When he did come up with the vehicle we were looking for he let me know by phone. My wife and I went in and test drove the car and the deal was done. Every person we had to deal with were as friendly as can be and very professional. I will recommend this dealer to everyone I know if they are in the market for a new or used car. Great people great experience and a great car . Steve G.

We are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We’re glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Great experience buying my Mazda CX-5
    March 30, 2017

Second car I've purchased at Fitzgerald. Great dealership and price. Friendly and easy to work with. I really like the no-haggle pricing model.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall

Thank you for returning to us for another car purchase! We really appreciate you coming back. Enjoy your new wheels and we will see you on the road!