• Recent Visit

I was very impressed with the Service I received ON my A6. I will return. The Service Manager is great and will take time to explain what you need and follow through.

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your A6!!

• One of the best!

I came to the dealership from out of town and immediately was greeted by my salesman. It was an overall pleasant and quick experience. I was given some misinformation BUT they absolutely honored what I was told. From pricing to financing the team was amazing...BUY FROM THEM!

• Happy Client

I will never go to a regular car dealership again! The customer service was extraordinary and professional. Everyone was friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I LOVE our new Q5!!!!!

Hi Kandy, Thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear that you absolutely love your new car and that the customer service you received was extraordinary. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Tucker Campion, General Manager

• GREAT BUYING a car experience!

I had a great experience at this dealership! I saw the car i wanted on line and made an appointment and saw it. We were impressed that the sales person Andrew Darling had taken the time to learn about the car. There was never any pressure to do anything. We went to lunch and they said we could drive the car! That has never happened before. Loved the car and they gave me a fair trade on my car.

Hi Miller, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience with Andrew. I hope that you are enjoying your new car and that we can continue earning your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Tucker Campion, General Manager

• Listing should be removed

Contacted dealer by email and was told the car had been sold but it continued to be listed on cars.com and autotrader.com for at least 3 more weeks. This undermines the credibility of the site.

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know what you dealt with. Second, I want to sincerely apologize that your experience here was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at tcampion@group1auto.com, I need more information and I would also like to see if we can do anything to fix it. I look forward to hearing from you. Tucker Campion, General Manager

• lookimg hard, but no luck yet. They are still in

Everyone is still contacting me to see if I have found what I am looking for.

Everyone is still contacting me to see if I have found what I am looking for.

• Buyer beware!

We are so sorry that we couldn't meet your needs when you visited our dealership.

> i was told by Henry Shugar the Audi of Columbia business manager that;it was; not the dealerships problem. He stated that I entered into the contract with Audi financial services and not the dealership and that whoever told me that his dealership would be able to help was wrong and that I needed to call back and speak to someone else. I asked him if he had a contact number to anyone directly and he said no that he only had the regular financial services number. I then asked him who owned the dealership and he told me Group 1 Automotive, I asked if he had a contact name and number of anyone there who could help and he said he did not that I could "google it". He stated that he would not help me even after I pleaded. He also said he would not even get on a call with me to contact financial services; to speak on mybehalf. He said that he would not get involved in something thatwas not his problem.He then told me that I had to leave because he had work to; do although he had another employee in his office socializing with him. I went that day prepared to meet the; obligations based on my fair and reasonable offer. I know now that everything he said to me that; day was false based on reviewing group 1 automotive and Audi USA; code of conduct

• Mblachman

Audi of Columbia not only keeps me a customer but leads me to recommend them when ever my friends or family are looking for a vehicle

We are proud to provide reliable service and care. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your car!!

• In and out

Very nice completely a full package everyone is very respectful

Very nice completely a full package everyone is very respectful

We are proud that we can provide you with an enjoyable Audi experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

• A6 lover

Great people, don't always have time to sit around. They make sure when they tell me a time limit they stick to it

We are proud to provide reliable service. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.