Certified Car Center, Inc

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 284 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 18, 2018

Where do I start? First of all I must say I am shy to say this review should have been posted years ago, now that I have the chance I leave these guys... what the deserve the least which is a a 5 star review. I purchased a used Jeep from them back in 2016, and I promised myself to leave them a solid review after a few days of solid driving, of course like the rest of us I got busy with life and I postponed the review and eventually I forgot. The other day I needed to get some scheduled maintenance done on the Jeep and I reached out to them, not only they were willing to take care of this at fraction of quotes I had received the sale person and manger still remembered who I was. They took care of the Jeep and even give me a complimentary car wash too. I am not sure about the vast population of used car shoppers, but I have found my spot for used cars. You guys amaze me and I immensely appreciate the service and attitude you guys put out. Needless to say this type of service don’t exist even in larger New Dealerships. Keep up the good work guys. A special thank you to Amin for the treatment, you have a life time customer. God bless you sir.

Mr. Morrise, It was a pleasure meeting you sir, I and my team appreciate your kind words and we certainly appreciate your business and we are here be...cause of our customers. kind regards, Amin

May 25, 2018

Niko was very pleasant and helpful ! Also he was patient throughout the car buying process . He explained everything very well , especially for someone... who is a fist time buyer .

May 9, 2018

Fair and reasonable seams tobe good people to deal with in the future I look forward to dealing with you and your team thank very much.

May 8, 2018

Well I honestly can’t complain about anything they weren’t like your regular dealer I told them I wanted to look at 1 specific vehicle and they didn’t... try to baffle me with BS my sales Clerk was Nabi he is a good dude. Connie helped me out a lot with registering my vehicle in my home state. All the workers there that I interacted with are kind and very polite. All in all great service highly recommend.

April 17, 2018

I must say at my age I have purchased over 80 cars used and new, by far Certified Car Center was the most pleasant, pressure free and competitive dealer... I have yet to come across with. I drove there for 4 hours and it was worth the long drive and just got back home and I could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you Pedro, Ali and Amin. You guys rock and a great group of young man. Appreciate the short cut.

March 17, 2018

I loved this place the people were very helpful and positive. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used car.

March 16, 2018

I had a excellent experience with certified car center. Pedro, Ali and Connie really took care of me by making sure that I got the truck that I wanted.... Thanks again and keep up the good work.

March 15, 2018

First off I really appreciate these guys and gal at Certified Car Center for working with me for the past 2 weeks. Where do I start, After a 2 1/2 hour... drive from Surry County Virginia Pedro was the first person that greeted me. He made me feel very comfortable immediately . Then there was Ali, who I felt after meeting him any doubts that I had about making this deal he reassured me and gained my confidence. And finally the Jewell of the office, Connie who welcomed me with a great big mama's hug and made me feel like I've known her forever. She took care of all my DMV headaches. I don't write to many comments but feel that this one truly well deserved. You all make a great team together, keep up the good work. Oh and Connie, GO CAPITOLS!!!

March 6, 2018

I had a great experience with Nabi Mohammadi, the greatest salesman ever! Nabi is the best salesman to work with! I will come back to you for a used car.... Thanks for everything Nabi!!!!

February 21, 2018

Do your self a favor and please experience the Grade A+ customer service from the team at Certified Car Center. I had a pleasant experience with Ali,... Nico, Amin and Connie throughout my buying experience. I'm sure it wasn't easy for them as I can be a tough customer. They reassured me through every concern and greeted me with a smile and a handshake each time I saw them. I am Super Happy with my car and won't hesitate to go back for my next purchase!!

Dear Motor Vader, Thank you for your business and your solid feedback. We are happy to know we were able to meet your expectations, as it is our num...ber one goal to provide number one customer service to our number one asset customers like you. God bless and all the best. Regards, Ali GM