Findlay Chevrolet

(4.7) 1439 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1439 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Findlay Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Impeccable Service
    June 22, 2017

My family and I had the pleasure of having Christina Wilcox as our Sales agent at Findlay Chevorlet. She made every step of the process seamless and ...efficient. Her compassion and genuine concern for her clients is unsurpassed. We were able to get two cars at the same time which has helped our Team be more adaptable and impactful. I highly recommend to ask for Christina when looking to lease or buy a new car. I also recommend that Findlay take great care of this rockstar employee because Elite Pillars of a sales team are hard to find. Be Great Team Q

January 28, 2018

I purchased a Chevy Trax last week, it was my best experience ever buying a new car. My 2 salesman Sam Litman & John McKibbin were both very knowledg...eable & friendly. They made my purchase quick & easy. Thanks guys. I would highly recommend Findlay Chevrolet, Sam Litman & John McKibbin for your next car purchase.?????????? Go see Sam or John & get a new Chevy. Robert D.

• DJ was a very Professional Salesman at Findlay Chevrolet
    January 21, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Chevy Equinox from DJ at Findlay Chevrolet. My family has also purchased several vehicles from him because he takes the time and li...stens to what the customer wants and needs. I will say I was very disappointed in the way Newell disrespected DJ and Sam in front of me. Diane his supervisor had to come talk to Newell about his behavior.

Overall Experience

• Chris Harsey was great.
    January 14, 2018

needed a new car. saw a great deal on a certified Malibu. chris made the transaction quick, simple and easy. thanks. might be looking for a truck ...there soon

Thank you for your fantastic feedback, Lois. It's great to know that Chris was able to make your Malibu purchase incredibly easy and fast. It was a pl...easure to assist you and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Best Regards, Doug Fleming, General Manager, dfleming@findlayauto.com

• Horrible!
    December 20, 2017

These people should never be allowed to touch a vehicle to repair it. I blew my engine coming into Nevada from California on a trip there from Texas. ...I had my vehicle towed to Findlay Chevrolet. My engine was still under warranty and the service tech Carlos Aquino told me it would be fixed in seven-nine days. I rented a hotel at the rio and waited. While waiting I received a call stating my rotors were cracked and needed replacing. I explained that that would be impossible as I personally purchased and installed them within the last month. He sheepishly said oh, well thats just what Greg (their star mechanic) had said. I asked for pictures and only received pictures of the tires. I asked why and they said they didnt have a special key to get the lug nuts off. I asked how in the heck could they determine bad rotors with the tires on and estimate a $600 charge. Dunno he says. I am nervous now. When the 9 day eaiting period comes and I enquire about my vehicle they state it will be another week or two at the longest. I am out of money so I go back to california to live in my daughters travel trailer like a hobo for the next 3 weeks which is how long it took me to get the call to come pick up my vehicle. I make the 5hr drive to go pick up my vehicle glad the nightmare is over. When I arrive I am rushed by Carlos to sign papers. I refuse until I drive it. We get in the suburban and I put it in reverse to back up. Nothing. I put it back and forth into park and reverse and it finally engages. Carlos is in passenger seat and says "it never did that before". I say no. We drive away and within the first block I notice the engine is very sluggish and it sounds very rough. We drive right back and I tell them to fix it. I go back with my kids, daughter and grandchildren (one of which was a newborn) to the waiting area and waited. The mechanic tells me it is the a/c compressor (which had never been a problem before). I tell him - impossible, check again. He comes back 2 hours later and says the engine is bad and we need another one. I am upset and talk to Doug Fleming (the head honcho) and ask why I was told to come and pick up an OBVIOUSLY broken vehicle after having waited almost a month. He said he was sorry and gave me a key chain. I am still needing something to happen. I cant wait in a hotel with my whole family for another month. I am out of money. He arranges for me to take a rental from enterprise back to texas. We leave. He later refused to pay for this rental which is now $3k hit on my credit. For expediancy sake I will shorten the rest of the event.It took another two months for them to repair my vehicle and a third engine. Once I received my vehicle it arrived in this condition: 1. Wrecked - front bumper was shoved into tires. 2. Wheel well covers damaged and barely on (from the wreck) 3. Grease and grime all over drivers seat, carpet, steering wheel and upper and lower dash. 4. A/C compressor making a rough noise (never had an issue) 5. Transmission not shifting into reverse and slipping out while driving. (Never had any problems) 6. Engine overheats and leaks antifreeze. 7. Coolant reservoir tank broken and insecure I left a message for Doug Fleming and Tony Smith multiple times and received no replies except from their buddies next door at enterprise demanding $3k from me. Oh yes, my insurance has paid them $6k for their insanely horrible service, lies and inconvenience. People at Findlay that lied and screwed me royally are: Doug Fleming - general manager Tony Smith - fixed operations director Greg ? - they claim is their absolute best mechanic Carlos Aquino - customer liason Every statement made here plus more is backed up by me having recorded all conversations from start to finish of the 3 month ordeal.

• My Spark is Awesome
    December 8, 2017

Very happy with my buying experience. I love my car, Zac was awesome! Great guy! Will be recomending to all my friends! The process was fast and eas...y.

• The Man Knows His Stuff and is the Utmost in Courtesy
    December 4, 2017

On our way from Southern Cal (the OC) for a "Vegas Turn Around" we had just passed Baker and started up the grade towards ZZZYX when all of sudden the... engine light went on my company car along with the stabilization service light. We pulled over and made 2 stops, once at a Rest Stop and once in Primm. Our Impala made it to our Hotel on the Strip and we were able to check in on time. But on the way there we had lost power and even had trucks pass us by at 60 MPH. (No speeding ticket to worry about) I knew not all the cylinders were banging but our ever faithful Impala got us to what we found to be a "Rose in the Desert" of Las Vegas!....Findlay Chevrolet! Once here you can see why they won the Best Chevy Dealership 6 years in a Row. The place was Huge, Modern, Clean, in all aspects...better than what I have seen in all of Southern California. Billy Chang was Our Service Advisor. I told him him the symptoms and he knew exactly what the prognosis was. (Spark Plug/Tune Up and Reset Computers) He was very courteous and as I said "Knows His Stuff" I only wish there was a dealership this professional in Southern Cal we were truly impressed! Service was done in one day and there is also a one year warranty with unlimited mileage on the work. We highly Rx this Chevrolet Dealership to everyone. Do yourself and ask for Billy Chang...I heard he can also for "Our Spanish Speaking Friends"...he can Se Habla Espanol! (Suave!) Kudos and a "Shout Out" to "Mario" (Kababyan), our Shuttle Driver. Most kind and safe driver. For sure Findlay Chevrolet, Billy Chang, Service Advisor and Mario get 5 Stars but deserve a 10!

• courteous and professional
    December 1, 2017

Second vehicle purchased at Findlay Chevy, always a professional, courteous, and fair priced experience. I will be back, you guys are great. Keep up t...he great work.

• Amazing service department
    November 14, 2017

I work in the hospitality business and in a city like Las Vegas there is nothing more important than going over and beyond for your guests,or customer...s. This team, lead by Billy Chang, does excellent service in the auto business. The timing and the care for me as a customer and for my personal vehicle is what ensures me that I can trust these honest people. Thank you for all your help.

• Great Experince
    November 10, 2017

The process was quick and easy. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. Also the salesperson provided great customer service for my fa...mily and I.

Findlay Chevrolet