Call This Dealer

Used

• Cash for used car
    November 15, 2017

I recently brought my vehicle here to get an offer prior to deploying. I searched the Internet and saw that Classic Chariots offered cash for cars. In...stead of attempting to sell my vehicle as a private seller do to having a short window of time prior to my deployment. I was immediately greeted by a sale rep Kay Gstrein, and was treated like family. My experience was exceptional and I was offered a fair price for an older vehicle. The process was easy and was given a quick offer in a short amount of time. I will definitely come back to Classic Chariots for my next vehicle purchase.

Shawn, Thank you so much for leaving such a positive and thorough review. We are happy that you found our process Easy and accommodating to you. Thank... you for your business, and a special thank you for your service.

• Jack Williams Is awesome
    January 5, 2018

I was really nervous but they all made me feel welcome here. Thank you for all your help and dedication to make it happen. I now have a car to take ...my kids to school and daycare.

We are so happy you found a place you can feel comfortable in the car buying process. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Please remember we have a f...ull service mechanic shop just a few blocks from our dealership for all of your mechanical needs. They are called Emerald Auto Service Center. Thank you again !

• My New/Used Nissan Altima 2016
    December 6, 2017

I just bought a 2016 Nissan Altima from Classic Chariots with my sales rep Kay Gstrein, everything went very easy and satisfactory. I will recommend C...lassic Chariots to anybody.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review, we are excited you are referring everyone you know to do business with us! Also, thank y...ou for the business ! Please remember we have a full service mechanic shop just a few blocks from our dealership for all of your mechanical needs. They are called Emerald Auto Service Center. Thank you again !

• My New/Used Nissan Altima 2016
    December 6, 2017

• My New/Used GOLF TDI
    October 20, 2017

Great experience acquiring my new low mileage GOLF TDI from Classic Chariots. My sales rep KAY GSTREIN was the Bomb Diggati, very knowledgeable

Thank you for leaving this positive review !! Congratulations on your Golf Diesel !! They are such awesome vehicles !

• 2 trades for one truck
    October 19, 2017

service was good, they let me test drive and look at the whole vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. It is our pleasure to give you the service you deserve.

• 2 trades for one truck
    October 19, 2017

service was good, they let me test drive and look at the whole vehicle

• MY baby Blue
    September 29, 2017

My sales rep Kay Gstrein is very efficient , friendly, and knowledgeable

Flo, Congratulations on your recent purchase :) and thank you for making the trip up from El Cajon !! That says a lot in itself :) We appreciate yo...u taking the time to leave us this positive review. Thank you again !

• My new 2014 Hyundai Sonata
    September 11, 2017

Fast , convenient, super friendly, great customer service, Sales rep KAY GSTREIN and Emerald Auto Service Manager Kevin Chitgari Thank you Classic C...hariots Vista

Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. We strive to make car buying as easy and painless as possible. Thank you for your b...usiness, and welcome to our family !

• My new 2014 Hyundai Sonata
    September 11, 2017

Fast Convenient, excellent service very happy with Classic Chariots , Kay Gstrein my salees rep and Kevin the service manager.

Classic Chariots