Lone Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Best Experience

I am so glad you had a great experience! Be sure to tell all your friends to come see us!!

I just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Lone Star Autoplex, and I couldn't ask for a better experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a quick, easy, and no pressure deal. Thank you Lone Star!

• Customer service

Took my truck to have a recall fixed on it. I had to take it back due to a wire coming loose.

• excellent service, they went above and beyond

They went above and beyond to find the vehicle I wanted within my budget. Great job y'all!

Thank You for your business Rachel!! I hope you love your new Durango!! We look forward to helping you with all your service needs for years to come!!

• Lone Star is the LONE Star of Texas!

My daughter lives in the Fort Worth area and recommended Lone Star to me. I live in Corpus Christi, TX. I retired in 2013 and made the drive to buy my first brand new vehicle as a retirement present. I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 and absolutely LOVE it!!! Service was amazing and so easy. I was so pleased with my experience, that my husband and I drove back (350 miles) to buy him a used Sierra pickup 2011 the next year. I do not regret the drive or our awesome new and used vehicles. Lone Star will have my business as long as I am buying cars and that will be for awhile because I have 3 kids and two grandchildren. Please give them a call or swing by. The facilities did not get an excellent rating because they were under construction at the time of our purchases :)

Thank You for sharing your experience! We strive to make you feel like part of our family! We have recently finished our construction. So, if you get to this area, swing by and check out our ALL NEW facilities! Thanks Again!