Average based on 27 reviews.
  • Great people at Steet Toyota/ Terry Sutphen

Our salesman was so interested in getting us a great deal, that we are leaving today with a lease and a 2013 Camry!! We will definitely recommend Terry Sutphen and Steet Toyota to all of our friends! Definitely a caring company!

• Great salesman

Dave Bosworth was a great salesman and very professional. He helped me get into my 2012 tundra. He was also very kind to my family. This was second vehicle he sold to us and we highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy new or used, thank you very much Dave!

• Smooth experience

Quick turn around and easy to deal with. No problems! Thanks Terry Sutphen!!

Quick turn around and easy to deal with. No problems! Thanks Terry Sutphen!!

• Great Dealership Experience

We had a great buying experience at Steet Toyota of Johnstown. Our salesman, Terry Sutphen, was very easy to work with and was very patient in letting test drive many vehicles. Never felt high pressured into purchasing a vehicle. Steet Toyota is a convenient dealership as it is also close by.

• Awesome experience

Terry Sutphen did an amazing job selling me my brand new Rav4 Hybrid!!!! The atmosphere and experience was excellent. Treated with kindness and fairness! No pushy salesmen and very honest... I would highly recommend To come to Steet Toyota and speak to Terry and Bob! You will not be disappointed.

• equinox friendly

my sales rep terry sutphen was very helpful ....although eric was not very nice and not so easy to work with...but overall I am happy with my vehicle..

• tacoma

salesman terry sutphenj was really helpful and I had a quick easy process in buy my Tacoma..

• Tundra

Terry Sutphen was friendly and courteous to deal with. I would highly recommend Terry to a friend or come back to him.

• Great Dealership, Awesome salesman

Went looking for a new RAV4 on a Saturday morning, picked it up on Monday morning, Dave Bosworth was the best. Within minutes I had several different quotes to choose from that would best meet my financial needs and there was no pressure to buy.Within 30 minutes we had a deal. Eric Askew was great in handling all of the finacials. Both were friendly, curteous and professional. We would definitely consider buying from Steet again and would recommend them to friends and family.

• RICHARD WEIDEMANN CUSTOMER

MY SALES PERSON WAS VERY HELPFULL, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, AND WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM, DAVE