Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

Review

Pleasant, Proffesional did a check of what was due for a check by current milage and length of ownership of vehicle. Took care of needed repairs as well of oil change as that was reason for coming in for service.

Dealer response

James, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

3.0

Good Service - Normal Sales Tactics

The team stayed late to ensure we took delivery of our car on the same day. If you are buying a vehicle from this team, be sure to understand everything that builds your final price. This knowledge will help ensure you are not surprised once you start signing papers. We ran into an issue at the end, but the team removed one of the two items off the final cost. Without this problem, I would have given the dealership 5-stars. However, I struggle to give more than 3-stars because I still feel the additional proposed costs were part of a tactic and not a mistake. Be a smart consumer, and everything should be fine.

drh1221drh@yahoo.com

In and out in a day. Recall work.. Excellent! The custom scheduling was excellent, appreciated the taxi service.

F 250

Was the best buying experience I have ever had. If you are looking to buy I strongly recommend

Dealer response

Gene, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Mac Haik Ford Victoria Texas

Had Ford Remote Access installed in my F250. Had some issues getting the installation registered with Ford, but the Technician and Service Writer made several calls to Ford in order to get the package installed.

Dealer response

Daniel, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Safe travels!

Great service at Mac Haik Victoria

Always get great service at quick lane oil change at Mac Haik in Victoria, Tx.

F-150 Platinum Purchase

Sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. I think the deal could have been better.

Oil change

Took care of my oil change in a minimal amount of time. The service writer was very courteous and polite to me.

Experience buying a new Lincoln

I had a Great experience Fritz Boedeker was very knowledgeable about the car and all the programs. Fritz Even helped me get an app on my phone so. I could start and lock my car and so much more. I couldn?t ask for anything more

3.5

Ford Engineering

We have been waiting for over a month for Ford to decide why the sync controls are not working. When asked for help the Ford Engineering help line does not respond very quickly, and the only says "try this".

Dealer response

Hello Orlo, thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you did not receive the high quality service we strive for, and we would appreciate the chance to make this right. Please contact us at (888) 253-4662 and we?ll do our best to turn your experience around. Take care.