Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

Vice President

Wardel is an excellent salesman and the price was great. It was painless operation..

Dealer response

Gary, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Wardel is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Awesome

Shelby is awesome!!! I always ask for him to service my truck.

Headlight calibration

The local body shop had to have the head lights calibrated.

King Ranch F250

It was the most stress free truck buying experience I?ve ever had

Review

Good communications. Repairs covered by warranty. Customer service was helpful.

2019 Ford Escape Review

David Loa has been my salesman for over 30 years; he made me a great deal on 2019 Escape.

consumer

all people we dealt with from Kyle to Francis and Sean. everything was done easy and smooth

Dealer response

Hi Randolph! Thank you for leaving us positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that our team was so helpful! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Front bumper adjustment

Greg Leopoldo was the service rep and he did a great job taking care of me. Adjustments were made and I am completely satisfied.

service on my 2019 hyandi sonata

They got my car in and out in a reasonable amount of time. The service writer was very polite and helpful.

Mac Haik Victoria Texas

Love my new 2019 F150 Ford truck! Everyone was helpful, my experience was great!

Dealer response

Janet, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!