Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

1.7

Car repair

The lady that was I was dealing with was very professional and I was pleased with. What a changed.

Dealer response

Susanne, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (888) 253-4662 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

2019 F250

Picked out the truck I wanted.Took a test ride ,not long later I was driving it home.The people were great

Quick and courteous service

Came in late afternoon on a busy day for me and from service intake to oil change being completed all went well . Service guy didn?t do any sales pitch for filters and such.

Dealer response

Hello David, it's great to hear everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2015 Ford Mustang

Great people great service always had great service service from everyone

Jeep Cherokee

Was very impressed with salesman Bruce Lowe , very nice and helpful . I have purchased 3 vehicles thru him . Good Man To have

Dealer response

Hello Nancy, it's great to hear that Bruce were so nice and helpful during your visit. At Mac Haik Ford Victoria, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Ken Rippee

Comfortable and friendly experience. Joe Martinez was our salesmen. He made himself available at all times throughout the week that we were shopping to answer our questions. I would recommend the dealership and Joe to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle. Very happy with our purchase.

Dealer response

Kenneth, we are happy we could make your experience a positive and comfortable one! We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Joe. We appreciate your review, and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Owner

Fritz was very good and helpful ! Dealership is very clean and well laid out Sales manager was very professional

dmundine@gtek.biz

Great dealership with an outstanding service department.

Dealer response

Hi David, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mac Haik Ford Victoria! We appreciate your review and hope to be of service to you again. Have a great day!

2018 Explorer

Great. Fritz does a great job. He does a great job explaining all the options available and how the work on the vehicles.

Dealer response

Donilyn, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Fritz! We hope you continue to choose Mac Haik Ford Victoria for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

2.0

2017 Ford Escape

the Svc dept did not help me as much as i would have liked...was told they can't do anything unless they saw something...well in the mean time...my call would stall completely when in Autostop where i would have to turn car completly off and restart...in the middle of traffic......they didn't return calls...took weeks no word and i had to finally go in and/or call on my own.....the Service Manager finally helped me himself and did some research and i was able to get my car repaired....so far so good.