Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Recall on vehicle

Everything was great! Customer representative took great care of us.

Mak Haik Service Review

Very quick with getting my vehicle in and out and back to me.

Lee Jones

Got me in quick and repaired in two days . Not happy at all with Ford for putting plastic oil pans on 60k trucks .i can see this being an issue . Read the forums Ford about your plastic oil pans and there issues . Should be recalled and replaced with metal oil pans . But Mac Haik did a good job as far as repairs go , only time will tell if this becomes an issue .

Power Window Repair

I was able to have the repairs done within 48 hours, which I really appreciated.

Dealer response

Hi Paul, we're glad we could get everything repaired and get you safely back on the road! We hope you continue to choose Mac Haik Ford Victoria for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

2018 F150 Supercab

easy and simple process to trade two vehicles for one

Mac-Haik Ford

Pleasant, professional, helpful I always receive excellent service whenever I go there.

Moritz

Very pleased with the salesman, Wardel Barker. He was very helpful and pleasant to deal with when making purchase.

Great

Friendly staff and great service! Took a little long to get my truck back but they provided me with a great loaner, will definitely go back!

Oil Change

Great service as always. Very nice facilities and very friendly staff.

4.0

Mac Haik Lincoln MKC

Great car, we had some questions and the dealership worked with us until we were happy.

Dealer response

Thank you, David; we are glad we could be of assistance! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to help! Safe travels!