Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

Service Visit

Quick, professional, and courteous service. The waiting room was clean. Had the oil changed and tires rotated.

Dealer response

Robert, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Mac Haik Ford Victoria for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Recall Repair

Air bag recall repair. Couple of days and done. Car came back washed and cleaned.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

My F350

I was well take care of by my salesman! I was satisfied with my walk-through in afterwords making my choice of vehicle, and now proud owner of my F350!!

Great dealership

I have purchased multiple cars here and always received top notch services!

Oil Change

Best oil change in history, fast, efficient, compitent

Dealer response

Norm, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. ifyou2

New Ford F-150 Platinum

Jeff was very helpful with finding the vehicle I wanted and made me a good deal on the truck I wanted.

Dealer response

Blake, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. At Mac Haik Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Satisfied

Friendly staff made the process of buying a vehicle easy.

Great Service

Brought my 2016 F150 in for an oil change and the service was great. The wait was a bit long but worth it because the price was good.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent oil change visit, Karen! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Purchase Review

The sales person,Mike Reyes did an excellent job of explaining about the vehicle. The problems we had were that the finance part of the process took several hours even with 800+ credit ratings. When the process was complete it was learned that one of e two keys for the vehicle was lost and it took nearly a week to find. We still like the Expedition.

4.5

Retired

Had the radiator flushed . Didn't look like all of the process to have it flushed was completed

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit. We value all feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out if you would like to discuss the matter further. Thank you again for choosing Mac Haik Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon.