Victoria Mac Haik Lincoln

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 576-1221 (361) 576-1221

Ford Pickup

It was great. We had good feedback on the truck before they picked it.

Dealer response

Tony, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

oil change

The people are very friendly and do a good job. The facility is clean and comfortable. The price for oil change is a bit high as far as im concerned. $109.00 for oil change and. replace cabin filter.

3.5

arlewil@outlook.com

The service and personnel were fine. I have had my 2018 Expedition for three months and I was disappointed the tire was not available and the tires were not top quality tires. I went to Discount Tire and found what I needed.

Great Service

Wonderful team to take care of you. Friendly and willing to help

Dealer response

Bruce, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Mack Haik Service Visit

Recent Service visit to Mack Haik in Victoria. The Ford Roadside Assistance program could use a bit of improvement (I waited 4 hours for a tow truck), but the dealership service center was pleasant and helpful, and fixed my problem right away.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Loving my Escape

Very pleased, feel they went over and beyond my expectations!!

Service

Everyone was very friendly and great service. Service was completely quickly

1.0

Mac haik Ford victoria texas

Not very good would not have them do anymore service on my vehicle

Dealer response

Randy, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. If you?d like to discuss this matter with one of our staff members, please give us a call at (888) 253-4662 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your honest comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

4.0

2018 Lincoln MKX

Overall good experience. Not too pushy, gave me time to make decision.

Dealer response

Amber, we're pleased to hear everything was handled to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Mac Haik Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

1.0

Outrageous

You prices for your services are outrageous and disgusting and your employees know you charge way too much. $95 to change an air filter in a 2017 F-250 because it has a new foam additional piece. Once my service plan is done I will not bring my vehicles back to you business.

Dealer response

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (888) 253-4662 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.