Whitehall Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

September 26, 2017

Good people. Good business. Overall satisfied. No complaints

August 9, 2017

I am 100% satisfied with Whitehall auto, they have listened to me and have been helpful in everything from a question to taking car of my car. I am tr...uly blessed by God to have these people. Thank you all!!

July 18, 2017

We have only good things to say. Thanks Eric and staff.

June 3, 2017

Whitehall Auto Sales has a quality selection of pre-owned cars. The whole staff, from the mechanic to the salesman, were very friendly and helpful.... They answered all my questions and I felt confident in the car I was purchasing. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.

June 27, 2016

I was very skeptical about purchasing a vehicle from a "Buy Here, Pay Here" lot because of all of the horror stories I have heard. My experience at W...hitehall Auto Sales was nothing but great. I found them to be honest and up front about the cars I looked at and after selecting the car I ultimately purchased, they bent over backwards to ensure I could drive it off the lot the same day. My only dealings with them since my purchase have been to make payments. I have not had a single problem with my Impala and it drives absolutely fantastic.

January 3, 2016

Found a car we liked started going over it and they said they would go over the whole thing and fix or repair what ever was needed we stopped in a day... or so later they had it on the lift checked everything to make sure she was good replaced a few things and had her in top shape when we went back for her. Very happy

February 4, 2015

I CAME IN 2012 AND PURCHASED A 2004 SCION XA IN 2012. THE VEHICLE WAS CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT AND DROVE VERY SMOOTH. THE SALES PEOPLE WAS VERY RESPECTFUL.... THE GENTLEMAN THAT WAS HELPING ME WORKED WITH ME WITH MY DOWNPAYMENT AS WELL AS MY WEEKLY PAYMENTS. I HAD THE VEHICLE FOR AWHILE UNTIL A CRAZY DRIVER HIT MY VEHICLE AND TOTALED IT. I CAME BACK IN 2014 AND PURCHASED ANOTHER SCION WHICH WAS AS WELL CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT AND DROVE SMOOTH. THE OWNER AND SALES LADY BOTH WORKED WITH ME AND WAS NOT PUSHY. I STILL CURRENTLEY HAVE THIS VEHICLE TO THIS DAY AND DID NOTHING TO THE VEHICLE BUT OIL CHANGES. I REFERED 2 CUSTOMERS AND BOTH HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE. THANKYOU WHITEHALL AUTO SALES.

January 31, 2015

Last year I was in search of a quality used car that was great mechanically and I could trust to drive for a long time. While I was searching online, ...I came across Whitehall Auto Sales LLC's website. I looked at their inventory and I liked what I saw. So I decided to stop in, and then this nice bright lady comes to the door and greets me. She helped me get a car that fit what I wanted and one that was in my price range. That same day I was driving away in a really nice and well-running car. The quality treatment that I was given from her made me so comfortable. Because of this experience I recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a vehicle.

January 29, 2015

An unpleasant choir of searching for a car seem unreal at times, my experience at whitehall auto sales was as surprising as was the time and effort th...at was offered to me and my wife. making me happy was one thing but bringing us together was like a beautiful flower bouquet….WOW! Nothing but positive responses and we are now feeling like we made good deal doing business with Whitehall auto sales ……Thanks Mr.Bob

January 29, 2015

Whitehall Auto Sales is definitely a great place to buy a used car. I personally have done a lot of business with these people, and I have experienced... nothing but the best from the workers there. Every car on their lot is perfect and mechanically sound. I experienced buy here pay here and cash deals here and both methods went smoothly. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. The employees are honest, respectful, and treat me like family. This kind of environment makes a buying experience there so comfortable and easy. If you need a car, this is your best choice!

Whitehall Auto Sales